Flash promo ????

GamblinNan

How can you tell if you are on Princess"s web site checking fare prices if there is a flash promo , new bookings only or a price decrease for everyone. It seems as though there are many attatchments to some of the reductions. One I saw today was only for cabins without balconies. Thanks for any info. RCI seems to give you much more definite information on their site, or maybe I just don't know how to use the Princess site......

How can you tell if you are on Princess"s web site checking fare prices if there is a flash promo , new bookings only or a price decrease for everyone. It seems as though there are many attatchments to some of the reductions. One I saw today was only for cabins without balconies. Thanks for any info. RCI seems to give you much more definite information on their site, or maybe I just don't know how to use the Princess site......

I have never seen these labeled or listed on the Princess website. The best way is to go through a TA, they have access to all the reduced flash promotions that Princess runs.

And remember, Princess still allows discounting by TA's, unlike some of the other cruise lines out there. So, working with a travel agent is a must when cruising with Princess.

Sometimes we receive promotional mini brochures from Princess with new prices and a promo-code. The fine-print tells whether it is for new bookings and the terms of the offers.

And don't forget that even though the brochures cover several sailing dates the price quoted is usually just for one particular sailing date.:eek:

Archived