Just got back from Yelapa Beach & Majauitas Snorkel Adventure

Busybears

We booked the Yelapa Beach & Majauitas Snorkel Adventure excursion from Princess Sapphire and we had a blast! Our guide's name is Kimi, and he is absolutely the best. Kimi and his crew kept us entertained the entire trip. We first stopped at Majauitas. Majauitas is a great spot for snorkeling - water is calm and warm, and there is a lot of sea life to see. Kimi actually found an octopus and a puffer fish for evreyone to observe. My daughters were so excited. I and another lady went on a kayak instead of snorkeling. Basically you can participate either or both activities there. Afterwards, the boat took us to Yelapa, and Kimi took us on a short hike to a local waterfall. The walk/hike was not too difficult. It was so hot that everyone was so happy to arrive at the waterfall and jump in the cool water hole. Kimi also introduced local wildlife to us as we were hiking - he found us lizards, golden silk spiders, guardian angel butterflies, and a rattle snake! The only regret we had was that we didn't have time left to spend on the beach, but the beach was indeed beautiful. After that, we went back to the boat and the lunch was great. We are not drinkers, but there is an open bar on the boat. Many people enjoyed that tremendously. We'd highly recommend this excursion. This day was voted the most fun day by my family for our cruise.:)

Archived