Carnival Online store :)

CanadianEh!

After our cruise thing year we fell in love with the carnival sheets. So my wife and I want to buy some from the online store.

Does anyone know the thread count on these sheets?

As well has anyone ever bought them and shipped them to canada how long did they take?

I guess if i can go on cruise this year at least i can sleep in a bed the feels like it :)

Thanks

I also looked at these as I fell in love with the bedding, alas, in the FAQ section it states that they do not take international orders!!:( (Under the question: Do you ship to Canada)

I'm trying to find a way to do it through friends/relatives in the US.

Blah!!

Cindra

My grandson goes with me once a year on a Carnival ship and he LOVES their bedding.

Over the past 2 Christmases, I've bought him the whole bedding set from pillows to comforter to sheets. He loves them.....and, being 17, spends lots of time between them practicing his favorite activity - sleeping.

I bought the sheets and pillows two years ago. I rotate my sheets, but they have worn well and are just as comfy as the ones on ship. The pillows are my favorite and I take mine whenever I travel....best sleeping pillow I have ever had!

Yes i have discovered since i posted that they do not ship to canada.

But i have friends that live in vegas so carnival sheets for me.

They have to be higher thread count then 200 i have like 850 or something like that thread count sheets right now and the carnival ones are far more comfortable then mine.

thanks for your help everyone

Archived