Room Service and Minibar in OS

dcastro

There is a minifridge, but there is no alcohol in it and you still have to pay for anything you get from it. They usually stock it with sodas.

As to a special room service menu in suites I've not heard anything about that and have never had that happen when I've sailed in a suite.

I read somewhere that there is a minibar and special room service for suites. Can anyone elaborate? Can you post the differences in room service menus?

thanks

d

The minibar on the LOS did include alcohol,and yes there is a charge for any items consumed from the minibar.

The room service menu is the same. The mere difference is that all suites have "EXPRESS" room service...which basically means all suites are a priority over other staterooms.

There are other perks associated perks as well, along with the OS. On the freedom class: ice skating show - can go whenever you'd like with the pass provided. In suite amenities, sent almost daily to your cabin. Entertainment center provides a DVD player (movies and cd's can be borrowed from the CL). The TV programming, oddly enough, is more enhanced then standard staterooms. You'll also be able to tender early, per the Concierge. And the list goes on.

You'll love the OS. DH & I are booked on the Oasis in another OS on the 1/2/10 sailing.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived