Just booked my second cruise on Monarch of the Seas

kfirst

I'm soo excited, just booked my second cruise on Monarch of the Seas for Dec. 29 which is heading to the Bahamas:D . Anyone been on this ship recently and/or ever? Any advice on what I should or shouldn't do while on this cruise. We will be on the cruise for New Years so hopefully it will be a little extra fun! Anyone else going on this cruise as well? It leaves from Port Canaveral ( which is nice because its only a little over an hour away from where I live ):)

I was on the Monarch back in 99 and really enjoyed riding on it. It was my first cruise of this type. I was in the navy for almost 20years and it was nice to see how the other half lives!!! Since then, my wife and I have been on 9 other cruises as well as many land tours for our vacations. To me, a cruise is the best way to vacation.

we have been on Monarch twice. Most recently last April. The ship is a lot of fun and in good shape for her age. I was sad to see her go but I am sure you'll love her. For a ship with size restrictions there is a lot to do. A great way to spend 3-5 days cruising

We sailed Monarch twice, most recently this past June. Yes, she is a little tired looking here and there, but there are reports they are currently working on her as RC repositions her to the east coast. She will also be in dry dock for a few days getting spruced up. But IMO she is in good shape given the number of passengers she saw each week the last few years here on the west coast.

Monarch is a nice ship that is perfect for the short getaway cruises. Plenty to do, or nothing to do, whatever your preference. And we always had excellent service from the crew. Only regret was not sailing her more often while she was here.

I am considering the Dec. 29 cruise. I posted earlier today trying to find reviews since her move to the East Coast but there are none yet. Hopefully, I will be at roll call soon!

Archived