Ordering shore excursions on miracle t.v.

sjq

Yes I know that i can order shore excusions on line. When you do online they are charged to your credit card # that you give them. Because I went from a 2 person 8I to a solo 4A I have a lot of OBC. Years ago on the conquest i remember ordering shore excursions using the t.v. Is the miacle also set up to do this? Happy cruising to all.

Yes, the Miracle has the interactive TV where you can order shore excursions, check your S&S account, view the menu in the dining room for that day, etc.

I would take care of it as soon as you board so that you are sure to get the excursions you want. Some of them fill up. In fact, you might be able to buy the shore excursions at the excursion desk on the ship before you are able to get into your cabin, if you board early.

Enjoy the Miracle.......great ship! :D

Yes, the Miracle has the interactive TV where you can order shore excursions, check your S&S account, view the menu in the dining room for that day, etc.

I would take care of it as soon as you board so that you are sure to get the excursions you want. Some of them fill up. In fact, you might be able to buy the shore excursions at the excursion desk on the ship before you are able to get into your cabin, if you board early.

Enjoy the Miracle.......great ship! :D

Sue,Thank you so much for the quick response.

Archived