Looking for past Peat Taylor excursion experiences- good and bad

wahmof3

Hi- I am considering booking an excursion thru Peat Taylor instead of Carnival when we are in Ocho Rios. have read some positive experiences, but as a first time cruiser I am leiry of not booking thru the cruise line. Thanks in advance for good and bad and great experiences with Peat Taylor!

Carnival Destiny 11/22/08

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have done 2 tours with Peat and he is wonderful! One of the best, if not the best, tours we have taken. He is always on time, friendly, accomodating, and fun to be with. Do not hesitate to book with him online. You won't be dissapointed. Compared to the tour he gave us, he is very reasonable. Twice as long as the ships tour of Ocho Rios and Dunns River Falls. He would be the only on-shore tour operator I would truly trust in Jamaica. Although I am sure there are others that are good, I prefer Peat.

If you will go to the Jamacia port of call thread you will see lots of positive feedback on Peat Taylor tours! (and lots of other independent tour operators!) Don't be afraid to go independent in the ports--you will save lots of money and have a much better experience since you won't be with 40-50 others.

Archived