OMG - Call Carnival NOW!!!

kpparker

Just off the top of my head, I would say go for the longer cruise. Why? Because you are on vacation for 2 more days! We have gone on 8 cruises and have 1 booked for February. We have stayed in standard inside rooms, deluxe insides, oceanview rooms, obstructed balcony, and we have had a family suite on Disney and a Junior Suite on RCCI- Mariner. We loved them all! Seriously.

We have stayed in an inside room after we stayed in a suite. We just love to cruise and we do it however and whenever we can.

If this is more of a "honeymoon" cruise and you plan on just "hanging" in your room more, you might want to do the 7 night balcony but if you are going to just really enjoy the actual cruise, boom the 9 day.

Ports don't really make or break a cruise for me. I get off the ship, if we find we enjoy the island, we make a day or it.... if the island isn't for us, back on the ship to enjoy the spa or whatever we want.

Weather is also a factor. If its raining and just foul weather, you might be glad you have that balcony you can go outside and just read or whatever.

Whichever you decide, go and have a good time. After all, you are on a cruise :]

• 2 weeks later...
Have never heard of this. I live in Alabama can I get this on the Holiday going out of Mobile?
If the rate is available, YES. You don't know if you don't try. The TA normally will check it for you, when they ask where do you live, or when you plug the information into Carnival's website, it also asks you. You can also get a discount for Past Passenger, so be sure to plug in or provide that information, if not asked. :)

My 5/27/09 cruise is my first, so I don't know anything about anything related to cruises, but when I saw this thread I alerted my TA and she started looking. Yesterday we had $520 removed from our final payment! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ALERT!:):):)

Archived