Carnival Victory - Fruits, Veggies ?

Agocruisin

Hello,

can anyone remember what kind of plain steamed veggies are usually available either at dinner or buffet, and what kind of fresh fruit other than citrus? I am traveling with my 9-month old next week and need to squish her some food...we can't all live on the chocolate like I do!!!

TIA

Hi! When you are cruising on Victory? I'm on November 7th. The last time I cruised Carnival, I saw plenty of fruits, yogurts, cereals, etc. in the morning. I never did the buffets at night, but there certainly choices at dinner. In addition, I read that Carnival has low carb menus, so I'm sure there will be some steamed veggies with that. (Even though I'm vacationing, still want to watch myself!)

Karen

Last week on the Sensation, they served a pureed carrot dish... which was good. I had steamed broccoli, and I am sure they had others available... Fruits, they had bananas, canteloupe, and apples... that I know of... I am sure there were others as well... You will not be lacking for veggies or fruits...

Hi,

thanks for the reply; we are sailing Nov. 14; it is our fifth cruise but first with our baby girl who will be 9 monts old. I really really hope she takes to it well because I want to cruise early & often with her!

Thnaks again. That's a good point on the low-carb thing, veggies should be a-plenty!!!

AgoCruisin.. enjoy your cruise. I would think that your baby should do well.. gently swaying of the ship! I know I saw lots of babies and toddlers on my past cruises, and feel certain there will be plenty of fresh produce to keep her happy.

I'll try and leave the ship in good shape for you! :-)

Karen

I really really hope she takes to it well because I want to cruise early & often with her!

HUH??

Fruits/Veggies....Can't find what you want ask your waiter. I'm sure he/she (gotta be politically correct here):rolleyes: will make it happen

Archived