Disney Transfer to Port Canaveral

Zoolander

The other thing too about the Disney ships is that when you go to check in at the pier, you are given a number. that number denotes when you get on the ship. Its kind of like getting on a plane. The higher the number, the longer it is before you are called. The other thing is that the buffet lines and the restaurants onboard tend to fill pretty quick. When we went in Sept., we were given a 5 (at about 1100ish) and were the 3rd group to board. (not sure what happened with the 1 and 2s) When we boarded, the lunch rest. was full already and they sent us to the buffet on deck 9 that was not suposed to open at 12. They opened it early.

There is plenty of things to do while in the term, while waiting on the ship to board.

Once again, good stuff, thanks for all of your help.

Excited about the trip, and we are going with a young couple and a four year old boy who must be going nuts about now (they have never cruised before, let alone Disney)! We cruise November 8th on the Magic.

I have ehard they just tell you whcih resturant to go to, some the buffet up top and some the resturatn, and it was my understanding both were open? And fromw what I have read they serve the same thing, both are buffets while boarding.

I have ehard they just tell you whcih resturant to go to, some the buffet up top and some the resturatn, and it was my understanding both were open? And fromw what I have read they serve the same thing, both are buffets while boarding.

When we boarded, it was still fairly early in the boarding cycle.Around noonish. Origianaly and I dont know if this was that particular day or a new thing, but Beach Blanket was supposed to open at 1 and I think it was Parrot Cay, thought I could not swear to it, that was open during early boarding. When we made our way onboard and got close to the rest, a Crewmemeber from the rest. stopped us and a few other people that were behind us and told us there was no seats left and to go to the buffet on 9. When I asked about it being open, he said yes and they were already serving. I thought it was odd myself since everything that was printed and also told to us during check in said it was closed until 1 pm.

Oh and yes they do have the same menus, thought this is me and my family, we like to sit out in the nice weather on deck 9 for our lunch on the first day. We usually ate breakfast there also.

Archived