Carnival Pride Aft Cabin

L&JCruising

I've never been in 8273, I've been in 4237 and we're booked in 4228 next month. We like the cabins on the Main Deck because they have a full cover. The balconys above are only partially covered and open to the deck above you. On the Spirit (sister ship) we had 5295 for Alaska which was great because it was cool and the sun felt good. So you need to decide how much sun you want.

Cheryl

Other than not haveing a big overhang its an awesome cabin...The aft wrap balconies are the best on the ship..:)..Weve not stayed on the Pride only the Spirit..But they are sister ships and have pretty much the same layout..

If you go to my web shots album you can see how the cabin is layed out..

http://travel.webshots.com/album/567379652rZUWuy

Kelly

Hi Lori...

As others had said, those aft wrap cabins are the best on the ship;) Decks 4,6,7 & 8 aft wrap cabins all have their rooms cut up into a living area, a dressing area, and a private bedroom.....we love it! Deck 5 aft wrap cabin has the one large room only.

We always book on the 4th deck as we love the overhang. We have also sailed on the other decks and gotten more sun, but never too much. It is just a personal preference.

Cheryl, are you going to be in 4228 on the Nov 30th trip? If so, we will be your corner neighbors in 4237!! Come on over and have a glass of wine:D

Cannot wait....it is now less than 30 days out.....yippee!!!!!!!!

Rick and Janine

Hi Lori...

As others had said, those aft wrap cabins are the best on the ship;) Decks 4,6,7 & 8 aft wrap cabins all have their rooms cut up into a living area, a dressing area, and a private bedroom.....we love it! Deck 5 aft wrap cabin has the one large room only.

We always book on the 4th deck as we love the overhang. We have also sailed on the other decks and gotten more sun, but never too much. It is just a personal preference.

Cheryl, are you going to be in 4228 on the Nov 30th trip? If so, we will be your corner neighbors in 4237!! Come on over and have a glass of wine:D

Cannot wait....it is now less than 30 days out.....yippee!!!!!!!!

Rick and Janine

Thanks so much for the invite :D ! Now I wish we really were going on your cruise. I'd go pretty much anywhere for a glass of wine :eek: ! No, we're going on Dec 14th. I just put my new countdown clock up this morning, I'm sure it wasn't there when I posted the 1st time. You will absolutely love 4237. Have a wonderful cruise!

Cheryl

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they have ever sailed on Carnival Pride in cabin 8273 - it is an aft cabin with wrap around balcony. Any good or bad points to be aware of?? Thank you!

Lorri

We were in 7347 last year on the Pride and thought it was a great cabin! The only issue I had with the cabin was the vibration at full speed, it didn't bother my husband, but kept me awake alot. The balcony is amazing though. There's a link to some pics in my signature.

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they have ever sailed on Carnival Pride in cabin 8273 - it is an aft cabin with wrap around balcony. Any good or bad points to be aware of?? Thank you!

Lorri

I have stayed in 8268 on the Pride and 8273 on the Legend and enjoyed both. Having a seperate bedroom is worth the extra expense as I stay up later than DW and she likes to get up early to read and drink her coffee. The cabin is smaller than other cat 11's but the balcony more than makes up for it.

Archived