Disembarking from EOS at Bayonne, a time question

HAPPY WANDERERS

Hi everyone

we are going to book a car to pick us up and take us to our Brooklyn hotel after the holiday cruise on the Explorer.

How does the disembarkation process work as our only previous experience was with Disney, where you could get off when you liked (once customs had cleared the ship)

thanks in anticipation

David and Adele

Hi everyone

we are going to book a car to pick us up and take us to our Brooklyn hotel after the holiday cruise on the Explorer.

How does the disembarkation process work as our only previous experience was with Disney, where you could get off when you liked (once customs had cleared the ship)

thanks in anticipation

David and Adele

Hi,

We were on the EOS this past June. They disembarked by color with gray being the 1st & brown being the last. We didn't have to take a plane or anything so we where 3rd from the last (orange) and was off the ship by 10:30 am I recall. We had to be out of our statesroom by 8:00 am got some breakfast in the Windjammer and went to the theater until our color was called. I believe the 1st color (gray) was off the ship by 9:00 am. The ship will dock back in Bayonne, NJ which is right next to Ellis Island area of New York. You can see the Statue of Liberty from the ship in the dock. I guess you can try to request to be disembarked at a certain time if your transportation is scheduled. I think RCCL like all work to get those w/air flights off first. Call RCCL and inquiry. Maybe they can give you more information and tips. I did that before we cruised with them. You will love the ship. We had fun. She's showing her age but the service in guest relations and eating anywhere on the ship was superb. Our room was clean and nice also. Happy Sailing and Good Luck w/your arrangements.:)

Hi,

We were on the EOS this past June. They disembarked by color with gray being the 1st & brown being the last. We didn't have to take a plane or anything so we where 3rd from the last (orange) and was off the ship by 10:30 am I recall. We had to be out of our statesroom by 8:00 am got some breakfast in the Windjammer and went to the theater until our color was called. I believe the 1st color (gray) was off the ship by 9:00 am. The ship will dock back in Bayonne, NJ which is right next to Ellis Island area of New York. You can see the Statue of Liberty from the ship in the dock. I guess you can try to request to be disembarked at a certain time if your transportation is scheduled. I think RCCL like all work to get those w/air flights off first. Call RCCL and inquiry. Maybe they can give you more information and tips. I did that before we cruised with them. You will love the ship. We had fun. She's showing her age but the service in guest relations and eating anywhere on the ship was superb. Our room was clean and nice also. Happy Sailing and Good Luck w/your arrangements.:)

Hi Baby Blue Eyes

thanks very much for taking the time to reply; we will do as you suggest

kind regards

David and Adele

Archived