Cruise Critic story about Costa, HUH? Whay the heck?

MrsLeo

The headline reads:

"Editor's Picks Award Winners

Costa's Concordia class won "Best Spas" with exotic facilities and industry-first spa cabins"

Then you click on a link that says absolutely nothing about the Concordia's Spa. What is wrong with this picture? They link it to some generic review of the Concordia that has really nothing to say about the headline of this story. I think a few of us who are cruising this month on the Concordia, might actually be interested in this story.... if it really existed. What's up with that?

You know if I wasn't going to be on this ship in a couple of weeks, I would not have even noticed it. I was just excited to get some new insights and information about this award winning spa, and went to the link, and they didn't mention the spa once, the article was from last year and had nothing to do with the headline on the main cruise critic page. Oh well I guess that means I have to just go experience it myself and write my own article:p It's a rough job but someone has to do it :D

??? Perhaps it wins awards only for those passengers who paid for a SPA cruise? This is a very good question, let's hope there may be an answer from Costa, or any/every cruise ship company that offers such!

Archived