Garden Villa Style Rooms

Billy31

Does anyone know any other cruiselines/ships that would have a room similar to the Garden Villa's on the Dawn. We aren't really concerned about the price more the amenities. We love the additional bedrooms, private villa and spacious living areas. As I check other cruise lines all I am finding are single room suites.

Does anyone know any other cruiselines/ships that would have a room similar to the Garden Villa's on the Dawn. We aren't really concerned about the price more the amenities. We love the additional bedrooms, private villa and spacious living areas. As I check other cruise lines all I am finding are single room suites.

Here's few links to articles about suites on ships

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=131

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/best/cabins.cfm

It's gonna be hard to beat the GV's on NCL.

We had 11 days in the GV 14500 on the Gem last January.

Happy Cruising

I highly doubt anything can ever compare to the Garden Villa, but the Freedom-class ships of Royal Caribbean have the Presidential Family Suite. It has 4 bedrooms and can sleep 14 people I heard, but the stateroom is only 1215 sq ft, plus an 810 sq ft balcony, and there is no butler, so I highly doubt it would top the Garden Villa experience, but it is the same basic idea.

We stayed in the Penthouse on the Infinity San Diego/Hawaii/San Diego in 2006. There are two and they span the entire back deck of the ship, so they are huge. Over 1,500 square feet in the suite with just one bedroom and over 1,000 square feet on the balcony. Great butler and wonderful service on the ship - much nicer than the Royal Suite on RCI but probably not as luxurious as the Garden Villa.

The QM2 has a host of apartments/suites on it, and the ones across the back can be combined to form up to 10k square feet (according to the brochure, as we haven't done it and won't do it). It may not have all the bedrooms but it may still be the most expensive square footage there is on a passenger ship.

It has butler service and all the other amenities due Queens Grill Passengers.

Archived