Alaska-Pearl July 2010

Coco421

i cant help you out as i am waiting for the same info. our family ( a group of 9 ) is planning a alaska cruise in july of 2010 also so we are very anxious to know when we can book. do you know which port you want to sail from yet? we will be leaving from seattle so the pearl will be the ship for us since the glacier bay is a must for us. happy planning.:)

Hi Dusty,

We're a family of 4 and my parents are coming too. We'd like 2 balcony cabins next to each other and we know which ones we want already:)

We want to do Glacier Bay porting out of Seattle too. We also would like to go in mid July maybe 7/17? I just really want to book as soon as possible to get the cabins we want. Plus I think planning is half the fun :D

We might be on same cruise. If so we can say we talked about it 621 days ago, lol. I already have a countdown timer set on desktop. :cool:

So if you hear anything or get any info please post it. I'll be checking, lol!

PS I'm from Illinois too :)

Hello! I am another traveler waiting to book July 2010. In October they were booking into April 2010. So, I think we have a few months to go. We also have a cabin in mind to book. Thinking the Pearl, too. Have you guys given any thought to booking the land package, too? I priced it out yesterday and it is an additional $3200 for two people. 5 night package. I am thinking we may need to skip that part. We are looking to book a mini-suite. Good luck!

Hi Dusty,

We're a family of 4 and my parents are coming too. We'd like 2 balcony cabins next to each other and we know which ones we want already:)

We want to do Glacier Bay porting out of Seattle too. We also would like to go in mid July maybe 7/17? I just really want to book as soon as possible to get the cabins we want. Plus I think planning is half the fun :D

We might be on same cruise. If so we can say we talked about it 621 days ago, lol. I already have a countdown timer set on desktop. :cool:

So if you hear anything or get any info please post it. I'll be checking, lol!

PS I'm from Illinois too :)

hi, it is nice to meet you :) . we going around my sisters time off for school break. they have year-round sessions and her 2 weeks off are in the 1st 2 weeks of july. there will be myself ( i am a solo cruiser ), brother and his wife, sister and husband, another sister and neices and nephews. i cant wait to go with the family. my brother from pheonix has been counting down the days for months now and this will be his first cruise. since glacier bay is an absolute must we will probably be on the pearl. i will sailing on her for the same cruise next may and doing a trial run on her. i am sure i will have a wonderful time. i already love alaska. what part of IL are your from? i am about 300 miles southwest of chicago along the mississippi. hope to talk to you more soon.

I wish you guys were all coming on Pearl with us THIS summer (2009). My mother-in-law and myself are sailing to Alaska on 7/26/2009. We booked an aft mini-suite. I can't wait to sail through Glacier Bay!!!! I think Pearl looks like a nice ship. I was on NCL Spirit recently and loved her. I expect Pearl to be even better! :D

hi, it is nice to meet you :) . we going around my sisters time off for school break. they have year-round sessions and her 2 weeks off are in the 1st 2 weeks of july. there will be myself ( i am a solo cruiser ), brother and his wife, sister and husband, another sister and neices and nephews. i cant wait to go with the family. my brother from pheonix has been counting down the days for months now and this will be his first cruise. since glacier bay is an absolute must we will probably be on the pearl. i will sailing on her for the same cruise next may and doing a trial run on her. i am sure i will have a wonderful time. i already love alaska. what part of IL are your from? i am about 300 miles southwest of chicago along the mississippi. hope to talk to you more soon.

I'm in NW chicago suburbs.

You're going with a big group. should be fun. My son wants to whale watch so bad. I'm not even sure season for that. A lot of research to do between now and july '10. I love the planning part too. I'll feel much better after it's booked w/deposit down:)

i go with capt larry every time. he is with orca enterprises in juneau. there are others that are good also. do a search for whale watching in jueau. capt larry will make sure you see whales. your son will love the tour. we are almost neighbors. have fun planning the cruise. read all you can here and do searches of the ports on the net. you will get alot of help and it is fun to read all the things about the cruise. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know you can book now for July 2010!! I just booked and got the staterooms we wanted!! :D

I am so excited!!

When and Where? We are Alaska July 25, 2010 I thought I was crazy for booking out so far but then it was a great deal...

Smiles,

Patty

Glacier Bay July 18th! I've been watching everyday because we're traveling with my parents and knew the exact 2 rooms we wanted.

If you're planning 7/25 sounds like same itinerary as us.

When did you book your cruise?

I booked last week balcony stateroom 9594

I can't wait and I know it is a long way off but this route will cost

lotsa $$$

Smiles,

Patty

Archived