Anyone have videos and/or pictures from Freedom?

Avril

My Mom and I are sailing with my Aunt Sheryl (who will be a 1st time cruiser) on the Freedom in May 2009. :D It's an 8 Day Western Caribbean sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel, Puerto Limon and Colon with 4 sea days!! :D I was just wondering, does anyone have any pictures and/or videos of the ship (both interior and exterior) and/or some or all of the onboard activities? I want to give Sheryl an idea of what to expect as well as I want to help to get her excited (even though she already is - we all are)!! :D

Thanks in Advance!! :D

My Mom and I are sailing with my Aunt Sheryl (who will be a 1st time cruiser) on the Freedom in May 2009. :D It's an 8 Day Western Caribbean sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel, Puerto Limon and Colon with 4 sea days!! :D I was just wondering, does anyone have any pictures and/or videos of the ship (both interior and exterior) and/or some or all of the onboard activities? I want to give Sheryl an idea of what to expect as well as I want to help to get her excited (even though she already is - we all are)!! :D

Hi there Avril - How have you been?

We are so excited for our cruise, the countdown is under 200 now!!!!!!!!:)

Hi

If you email me at alrayl at sbcglobal dot net I will send you a link to see the Freedom shots we took in the form of a video.

Al

Thanks so much, those are awesome!! :D

Hi there Avril - How have you been?

We are so excited for our cruise, the countdown is under 200 now!!!!!!!!

I'm doing really well!! :D Except that I just got home from a cruise so I'm suffering from PCD a bit :( but I only have 51 days until my next one so that helps. :D How are you doing? We're all excited for our cruise as well!! :D As a 1st time cruiser, my Aunt Sheryl is like a kid at Christmas, she can hardly wait!! We're at 184 days to go now, I can't wait to start booking shore excrusions but you have to be 120 days or less away from sailing before you can book online. I promise I will email you sometime, we have to keep in touch, I think you're awesome!!

Hi

If you email me at alrayl at sbcglobal dot net I will send you a link to see the Freedom shots we took in the form of a video.

Al

You have mail, thanks a lot!! :D

Archived