Enchantment of the Seas- April 19,2009

SPARKY123

Hey Guys - We were busy over the holiday weekend. If you guys want to get together for a drink tomorrow or Wednesday,that would be great; otherwise, we'll see you for sure in the viking lounge on the first night. We'll also be in Panama City on Friday for the weekend (staying at the Marriott downtown). Maybe we could all meet up at a bar or restaurant in Panama before the cruise? You can email us at simsh5@aol.com.

Sorry , Boys we"ll have to meet on the ship. Hope you had a good easter weekend

wow! we have about 30 ppl here! this is great, see you all this weekend! --David

Sparky123 (Donald) & TXBear (Mark) --Texas

Roger&Martin-- Miami

CruiserRick34-- Houston

BearChris--Southen Georgia

Willcruiseanytime-- (Wilmington, DE)

asdf5607(David) & Keith, SeaJer (Jeremy) & billk_seattle (Bill) and U210581 (Colin, the tranny wannabe)--Seattle

rjzeiser (Rob)--Portland

2Texasguys (Casey & Herold)- Houston

Globetrotter7 (Rob W.) + 7 others -- Near Delaware

Flashglm +5 others --Delaware

Dabcrt (Donald & David ) -- Dallas

When Donald started this thread we thought we would be the only gays in the village. :D:D Glad to see so many people. Dinner seating, We have 5 now , more the merrier send Donald Your info and he"ll get RC to arrange the bigger table. DMSATER@sbcglobal.net. Let the party begin :D:D

See Ya onboard

Mark

PS Try to do this today, I think they have a cut off time before sail date just not sure how many days before sailing;)

I didn't realize this was a gay cruise when we decided to take it! This is Rex and Steve from Clear Lake (Houston), TX.

We hope to actually make it on the cruise with our luggage - but we couldn't get a flight except one that leaves Houston Sunday morning at 6 AM, through Miami, to Panama City at 1:15 PM. Royal Caribbean transfer at 2:45 PM. Eeek.

We've been together 16 years and have been on oodles of cruises. Looking forward to relaxing in the shade near the pool all week.

For those in Panama City for the weekend - On Friday night, after 10PM (nothing happens early in Panama) go to Club BLG, at Calle 49 and Calle Uruguay (tel. 265-1624). They are expecting us. Some Panamanian artist friends are meeting us there - and looking forward to meeting as many of you FoD as possible. It's a nice club with many restaurants nearby. A taxi will take you there for $4 or $5 from anywhere in Panama City. The area is very safe for walking around.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the welcome.

We will see you at the Crown and Anchor at 10PM on Sunday. We're dining at Chops Grille that evening at 8PM, so our evening is set. Sounds like a fun group.

Yes, it looks like TX is well represented. TxBear and his partner, also Donald, are 10 year partners. Never give up hope.

Any Spanish speakers among the group? Is there a spanish forum?

Hi there...we're a Cuban-American couple out of MIAMI [of course:cool:], both speak Spanish. So I see everyone's meeting at 10PM in the Crown&Anchor...hmmm, it should be fun seeing all the STR8's running away...LOL.

Any Diamond/Diamond Plus FOD's here?

We hope to actually make it on the cruise with our luggage - but we couldn't get a flight except one that leaves Houston Sunday morning at 6 AM, through Miami, to Panama City at 1:15 PM. Royal Caribbean transfer at 2:45 PM. Eeek.

:eek: Your guys are cutting it close! I hope you bring a carry-on with a couple of days clothes. ;)

Welcome to the group!

For the record, you all are the trannies, and i'm a tranny chaser! hahahaha i'll have the RuPaul CD with me for you all to borrow & enjoy! is anyone bringing their heels or wigs to play dress up?! xoxo

-Colin

For the record, you all are the trannies, and i'm a tranny chaser! hahahaha i'll have the RuPaul CD with me for you all to borrow & enjoy! is anyone bringing their heels or wigs to play dress up?! xoxo

-Colin

I like a nice long red wig in a big texas stlye. just dont tell anyone:eek:

Correction about Club BLG - New address = Via Transismica al Frente Ford

Panamá City, Bellavista, Panama, Phone: 265-1624

Nice map of area, http://www.gayscout.com/gayguide/listing.php?id=15533&site=Club_BLG_Panama.html

We hope to see some of you on Friday night in Panama - after 10PM, at BLG. Good luck to Rex and Steve. See you Sunday night.

TxBear and Colin, do wear your wigs so we can spot you in the crowd.

Nice map of area, http://www.gayscout.com/gayguide/listing.php?id=15533&site=Club_BLG_Panama.html

We hope to see some of you on Friday night in Panama - after 10PM, at BLG. Good luck to Rex and Steve. See you Sunday night.

Wig what wig ??? Maxi Puddles wear the wigs . A story for another time, just remind me :rolleyes:

Donald and I are working oposite of each other, so havent had a chance to ask. Some one mentioned one big table to scare the breeders is any one still interested ?? Donald"s good at setting these things up. He's email is dmsater@sbcglobal.net We leave friday morning. Is anyone stay in F.L. a few days ??

Sorry this is a staight cruise. You should have gone on Atlantis.

No thanks, all those queens in one place would make me go insane before leaving the first port! can't wait to meet everyone and take on the high seas

:)

Nice map of area, www.gayscout.com/gayguide/listing.php?id=15533&site=Club_BLG_Panama.html

Hahahaha Bertha Control probably wont make an appearance this trip. She requires too much room in my luggage, and i'm sure the TSA would take issue with her spiked heels!

F.L.? I thought you guys were flying into Panama early.

Sorry I meant after the cruise:p Yes were flying in friday. :D We wont see anybody until on the ship. The hotel were at is outside the city . See ya onboard !!!!

Archived