Enchantment of the Seas- April 19,2009

SPARKY123

We are going to spend two days in FtLaud on the return, leaving Wed the 29th back to Dallas.

We are actually in the FLL airport now, catching the 11:10PM flight to Panama City.

We are signed up for the M&M, and for open dining. Have we gone wrong?

Someone asked about getting to Colon: Just go to Allbrook (it's the mall and bus terminal all in one). Buses leave every 30 minutes, they're nice, and cost less than $5.

Are you going to spend time in Panama City, or go direct to Colon? I'm waiting for a Cuban coffee right now at FLL . We are still gold with RCCL, but we love cruising. NCL won us over with freesyle. I don't think we're going to have any problems on this cruise with such a fun-sounding FoD group. You both speak Spanish - of course you enjoy the Caribbean and S America ! Anxious to exchange cruise andventures.

Hi there...we're a Cuban-American couple out of MIAMI [of course:cool:], both speak Spanish. So I see everyone's meeting at 10PM in the Crown&Anchor...hmmm, it should be fun seeing all the STR8's running away...LOL.

Any Diamond/Diamond Plus FOD's here?

Hey Roger and Martin, I'm a Diamond.

No thanks, all those queens in one place would make me go insane before leaving the first port! can't wait to meet everyone and take on the high seas

:)

I did the Atlantis last year and I was ready to jump off before

we left Ft. Lauderdale. The last minute itinerary change and their

lack of professionalism at Atlantis frosted me. It just goes to prove,

different strokes for different folks......:D. Looking forward to this

trip and leaving for PTY now. I wish everyone safe travels and look

forward to meeting soon! Rob W.

Good Morning Boys,TRannys, Bears did I leave anyone out ??? Doing all the last minute bs. Hope everyone doing well. Opps forgot the AARP QUEERS lol,lol forgive me. Our dogs are following me round, the know we"re leaving when they see the luggage:( You think with all the big mega ships thier building a little dog park in the corner would be a great idea :eek: I'll check back later

Can you tell im avoiding doing the yard, keep putting it off:p

Good Morning Boys,TRannys, Bears did I leave anyone out ??? Doing all the last minute bs. Hope everyone doing well. Opps forgot the AARP QUEERS lol,lol forgive me. Our dogs are following me round, the know we"re leaving when they see the luggage:( You think with all the big mega ships thier building a little dog park in the corner would be a great idea :eek: I'll check back later

Can you tell im avoiding doing the yard, keep putting it off:p

Hah! The dog thing is why I kennel them first, then go home and pack. I can't stand those sad little looks they give.

I think I'll pass on cruising with dogs, though. Getting away from shedding for a few days is one of the best things about crusing.

Hi TxBear and Everone. The AARP queers are in Panama. We look forward to meeting everyone. Our friend, Leilani, is picking us up soon for dinner on the Causeway. Anyone going to join us tomorrow at BLG? What time do you Delaware guys arrive in Panama tomorrow? We may go to Cornado on Saturday if recovery from Friday at BLG isn't severe. It's so fun to look forward to meeting a FoD group. Already you have made the adventure exciting. Bon Voyage.

Hi TxBear and Everone. The AARP queers are in Panama. We look forward to meeting everyone. Our friend, Leilani, is picking us up soon for dinner on the Causeway. Anyone going to join us tomorrow at BLG? What time do you Delaware guys arrive in Panama tomorrow? We may go to Cornado on Saturday if recovery from Friday at BLG isn't severe. It's so fun to look forward to meeting a FoD group. Already you have made the adventure exciting. Bon Voyage.

Hope you had a nice dinner, We get in friday at 6pm. I doubt we"ll meet you out . Our hotel is outside the city. But lookintg forward to seeing everybody onboard .

Don't forget everybody, 10pm, first night out (Sunday) at the topmost bar, which has been called, variously, the Royal Crown Bar, the Crown and Anchor Bar, the Viking Crown Lounge and something else that I forget. Does anybody know for sure what it's called?

Anyway, if I get lost and don't show up, come find me in cabin 2591. I don't want to miss all the fun. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I had a great time too, it was especially nice to make some new

acquaintances. It's hard to believe I'm back in Delaware

for almost a week. Is it too early to think about the another

vacation? lol

No, it's never too early. I had a dream last night that I was going on one tomorrow.

I also dreamed I was a Secret Service agent and survived a firebombing in a movie multiplex by slamming shut the fireproof doors and racing through the under-theater tunnels, so I'm not sure that my dreams have much logic in them.

Archived