Cruisinmama see this

oavcech95

Awww thanks. Well oavcech95 I add to the blog as the subjects come up. Is there anything you want me to add? I wish I could add Celebrity but I have nothing.

Maybe someone reading this here at CC can step in and get me some kid activity pages. Maybe I'll beg for some on the Celebrity board. :)

seashell36 - Thanks! I'll take whatever you can get. You can email me at my screen name...

crusinmama06@comcast.net

Awww thanks. Well oavcech95 I add to the blog as the subjects come up. Is there anything you want me to add? I wish I could add Celebrity but I have nothing.

Maybe someone reading this here at CC can step in and get me some kid activity pages. Maybe I'll beg for some on the Celebrity board. :)

seashell36 - Thanks! I'll take whatever you can get. You can email me at my screen name...

crusinmama06@comcast.net

Hi, Im your fan and I want something new, I know you will think in something new

We were on Connie this Feb, and will be again next Feb.

Michelle. I can certainly give you the info, but don't have a scanner to e-mail it. Could I fax or mail you something? I have all 10 days worth.

Oavecech95, if you have any specific question, feel free to ask. We went to St. Maartin, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts. My kids love the kids programs, so we really utilize them most days.

Kim, Patrick and Clare

Michelle. I can certainly give you the info, but don't have a scanner to e-mail it. Could I fax or mail you something? I have all 10 days worth.

Oavecech95, if you have any specific question, feel free to ask. We went to St. Maartin, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts. My kids love the kids programs, so we really utilize them most days.

Kim, Patrick and Clare

Thanks! Email me and I can tell you how to get them to me.

crusinmama06@comcast.net

Celebrity pages.

I don't have them but I can tell you that each day is a different theme. Hours of operation are...

Sea Days

9-6PM free. dinner is at 6PM and there is a fee of $ 6 per child. 7-10PM free of charge. $ 6 per child per hour from 10PM-1AM.

Port days

9-12PM free, 12PM-2PM lunch ($6 fee per child),2PM- 6PM free, 6PM-7PM kids dinner ($6), 7-10PM free of charge. 10PM-1AM $6 per hour per child.

I hope that helps. I have been very impressed with Celebrity's youth program. Of all the lines I have sailed it has been the best.

Celebrity pages.

I don't have them but I can tell you that each day is a different theme. Hours of operation are...

Sea Days

9-6PM free. dinner is at 6PM and there is a fee of $ 6 per child. 7-10PM free of charge. $ 6 per child per hour from 10PM-1AM.

Port days

9-12PM free, 12PM-2PM lunch ($6 fee per child),2PM- 6PM free, 6PM-7PM kids dinner ($6), 7-10PM free of charge. 10PM-1AM $6 per hour per child.

I hope that helps. I have been very impressed with Celebrity's youth program. Of all the lines I have sailed it has been the best.

Thanks Rebecca! I added the hours to my blog under the Celebrity section.

Kim, Patrick and Clare

I would love any info and advice you could give as we are doing this cruise in 2 weeks. I am stressing out because we only have plans for one port and I don't want to miss out. If you don't mind telling me what you did in each of those ports and if you enjoyed it I would so appreciate it.

As for the X pages I don't know how to scan but will ask DH and if not maybe I can fax them to someone. I have the ones for the 14 day Panama Canal and the 11 day Mexican Riviera.

I would love any info and advice you could give as we are doing this cruise in 2 weeks. I am stressing out because we only have plans for one port and I don't want to miss out. If you don't mind telling me what you did in each of those ports and if you enjoyed it I would so appreciate it.

As for the X pages I don't know how to scan but will ask DH and if not maybe I can fax them to someone. I have the ones for the 14 day Panama Canal and the 11 day Mexican Riviera.

Can you please email me too? crusinmama06@comcast.net

Thanks! :)

Hello, oh thanks for all the activities paper, that what I want too see. I hope its soon in cruisinmama blog or please if you have time send it to: oav1995@hotmail.com Oh and cruisinmama if you can try to put activities from any mili class like the connie or Infinity thankss

I did get the ones from InfinitySunset. They are from 2000/2001....as soon as I receive more, I will let you know. :D

I put them here....

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Celebrity%20X/

Hi!

Michele, I will get those out to you today. Thanks.

Gocruzin, Here is the breakdown of what we did. Our kids were 8 and 10.:

We boarded on a Friday, if you have not sailed Celebrity before, they do not have a formal meeting time for the families, you just drop into the Fun Factory on your own (I think there may be certain hours), I did miss that about RCCL. We went up and met the counselors. We had Ruth, Gojmir (G), Jelena and Christy. They were great. Please let me know if they are still there.

Saturday and Sunday were at sea days.

Monday we were in St Thomas. We took a bus to the top of the island. The kids loved it, and the view is outstanding. We saw lots of sights, and made a stop at Magens Bay for anyone who wanted to get off. It was not a ships tour, but once you enter the main area of the island, there is a person arranging all the "cabs" for this.

Tuesday we were in St Kitt's. We had not planned a ship excursion, so we did one from a company called Banana..(something)., I am not sure of the name, but you will know it when you see it...sorry. The tour was great, but we had a little difficulty understanding the guide's accent. We would definaltely do it again though. One weird part was going through a clearly residential area, and stopping to pet a baby monkey named Tommy (for a very small fee). I am thinking Tommy's owner is friendly with, or related to, our guide. It was one of the kids favorite part though, so we certainly didn't mind. We got a tour of the island, including the botranical gardens and Batik "factory" for use of a better word and ended at Frigates Bay. We got some time to play in the water, before returning to the ship. There was a baby monkey named Cindy at the beach and for another small fee you could play with her. She actually was dressed, it was really cute. The kids loved the monkeys.

Wednesday was Barbados and we did the 4x4 green monkey tour through the ship. This was one of the best tours we have ever done! Our driver Xario and guide Claudia were wonderful. Their pride in the island really showed the entire time, and we learned alot from them. We arrived at the reserve in time to see the animals being fed, which was really cool. There were enormous turtles, monkeys, deer and even jackelopes. A monkey sat down right next to me on a bench. It is a kind of reseve with no wall, so teh animals are free to come and go as they wish, but they all know feeding time. THat is why I would recommend going through the ship for this one, the timing is perfect for maximum animals. You cannot approach them, but they will approach you.

Thursday was in St. Lucia. We did a Cosol tour with a bunch of people from our CC group. if it is not to late to book with him, I really recommend it. We saw the entire island, including the volcano (we drove right in) and the waterfall, and the pitons from a distance. A homemade lunch of traditional island food is included, as is a hot from the oven bread and fresh cheese snack on the ride back to the ship. We usually don't eat on any of the islands, but we made an exception this time and were happy we did.

Friday we were in St. Maartin, we had all been there several times, so we done our usual shopping (chocolates and cigars) and then took the boats afternoon beach break excursion. We lovethe Orient Beach area, and for teh first time it was really wavy. The kids were really excited to be playing in the waves. Our village beach here at home is in a bay, so no waves. It was a real treat.

I am sorry this is so long, but i hope it helps. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. If your kids have any specific questions for my kids, let me know and I will ask them.

Enjoy your trip!

Kim (and family)

proudmommieof: Thanks for the info, we're heading to that area in June 21, 2009 on Carnival Victory and love some of the things you mentioned. We're planning of going to Dominica and Antigua as well plus all the islands you mentioned below. Please post this on Caribbean section for ppl who'll also need some suggestions/ideas for things to do. Thanks again!

Hi!

Michele, I will get those out to you today. Thanks.

Gocruzin, Here is the breakdown of what we did. Our kids were 8 and 10.:

We boarded on a Friday, if you have not sailed Celebrity before, they do not have a formal meeting time for the families, you just drop into the Fun Factory on your own (I think there may be certain hours), I did miss that about RCCL. We went up and met the counselors. We had Ruth, Gojmir (G), Jelena and Christy. They were great. Please let me know if they are still there.

Saturday and Sunday were at sea days.

Monday we were in St Thomas. We took a bus to the top of the island. The kids loved it, and the view is outstanding. We saw lots of sights, and made a stop at Magens Bay for anyone who wanted to get off. It was not a ships tour, but once you enter the main area of the island, there is a person arranging all the "cabs" for this.

Tuesday we were in St Kitt's. We had not planned a ship excursion, so we did one from a company called Banana..(something)., I am not sure of the name, but you will know it when you see it...sorry. The tour was great, but we had a little difficulty understanding the guide's accent. We would definaltely do it again though. One weird part was going through a clearly residential area, and stopping to pet a baby monkey named Tommy (for a very small fee). I am thinking Tommy's owner is friendly with, or related to, our guide. It was one of the kids favorite part though, so we certainly didn't mind. We got a tour of the island, including the botranical gardens and Batik "factory" for use of a better word and ended at Frigates Bay. We got some time to play in the water, before returning to the ship. There was a baby monkey named Cindy at the beach and for another small fee you could play with her. She actually was dressed, it was really cute. The kids loved the monkeys.

Wednesday was Barbados and we did the 4x4 green monkey tour through the ship. This was one of the best tours we have ever done! Our driver Xario and guide Claudia were wonderful. Their pride in the island really showed the entire time, and we learned alot from them. We arrived at the reserve in time to see the animals being fed, which was really cool. There were enormous turtles, monkeys, deer and even jackelopes. A monkey sat down right next to me on a bench. It is a kind of reseve with no wall, so teh animals are free to come and go as they wish, but they all know feeding time. THat is why I would recommend going through the ship for this one, the timing is perfect for maximum animals. You cannot approach them, but they will approach you.

Thursday was in St. Lucia. We did a Cosol tour with a bunch of people from our CC group. if it is not to late to book with him, I really recommend it. We saw the entire island, including the volcano (we drove right in) and the waterfall, and the pitons from a distance. A homemade lunch of traditional island food is included, as is a hot from the oven bread and fresh cheese snack on the ride back to the ship. We usually don't eat on any of the islands, but we made an exception this time and were happy we did.

Friday we were in St. Maartin, we had all been there several times, so we done our usual shopping (chocolates and cigars) and then took the boats afternoon beach break excursion. We lovethe Orient Beach area, and for teh first time it was really wavy. The kids were really excited to be playing in the waves. Our village beach here at home is in a bay, so no waves. It was a real treat.

I am sorry this is so long, but i hope it helps. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. If your kids have any specific questions for my kids, let me know and I will ask them.

Enjoy your trip!

Kim (and family)

Kim, thank you so very much for the info. You give me hope that we can still find something fun to do once we arrive. I will let you know who the counselors are when we return. I believe we had the main counselor Ruth from Estonia before on the Mercury two years ago.

Cruisinmama06, I emailed you regarding the Fun Factory pages.

I posted this on another thead, but proudmommieof2's Celebrity pages are scanned and uploaded at the link. :D

And GoCruizin, I emailed you back. :D

Thanks, I already saw them, it look very cool, but what about the Infinity, you have it?

Archived