Cayman-Hell Question

mgm3430

Does anybody know the price of stamps in Grand Cayman for postcards?

Also, has anybody seen "Hell" postcards, etc. in grand cayman gift shops or only at "hell" If you have how much are the postcards?

I'm trying to figure my budget and the info would help greatly!

Thanks!!!

Price of postage for a half ounce letter to the United Stated is CI$0.75 (US$0.94). I seem to recall that postcards are cheaper to mail but cannot find the rate.

Budgeting right down to the cost of postage stamps?! :eek: You're going on vacation! Don't sweat the small stuff!

We were in Hell a couple weeks ago, if i remember correctly my mom and sis got some postcards, I believe if you buy them in the Hell giftshop they were either 3 or 4 for a $1...I could be making that up, but they werent expensive. Not sure what they paid for the postage.

We were in Hell a couple weeks ago, if i remember correctly my mom and sis got some postcards, I believe if you buy them in the Hell giftshop they were either 3 or 4 for a $1...I could be making that up, but they werent expensive. Not sure what they paid for the postage.

Thanks for the info.:)

Budgeting right down to the cost of postage stamps?! :eek: You're going on vacation! Don't sweat the small stuff!

I'm not sweating anything or budgeting to the penny, I have about 20 postcards to mail and was wondering the price to see if I need to scale down my list since they might not make it to the people anyway. I don't like to waste money when I could use that money for other souvenirs.:rolleyes:

Archived