Benefit/Offer Combination Chart

I'm a Diamond member. I read that it is no longer beneficial to book your next cruise onboard? So, let me get this straight: OBC from booking your cruise onboard and the Diamond Balcony discount cannot be combined? Is this right? I need to know the best way to book our next cruise. Onboard or just book at home? We usually book onboard. Actually, every cruise we have booked onboard.

I'm a Diamond member. I read that it is no longer beneficial to book your next cruise onboard? So, let me get this straight: OBC from booking your cruise onboard and the Diamond Balcony discount cannot be combined? Is this right? I need to know the best way to book our next cruise. Onboard or just book at home? We usually book onboard. Actually, every cruise we have booked onboard.

That is correct benefits are no longer combinable.

Book at home since you will no longer be able to combine both.

If you are not going to book a balcony or above then NC is still good for the OBC and reduced deposit.

I booked a short Bahamas cruise a few weeks ago when they were running their 50% deposit and OBC promo. The sailing I reserved was eligible for $50 OBC.

I am also cashing in Visa points for OBC and a free companion fare and the PVP (or whatever RCI calls them) said I could NOT combine the two. Didn't the original chart say that Visa points could be combined with ANY promo? I want to make sure I can use both before I call back. :rolleyes:

Why do we bring an old thread back up? OP knows nothing. This thread should be locked or deleted.

Well I beg to differ ;)

But now here is some info for your chart Oliver....just to put the cat among the pigeons so to speak....wait for this.....UK Cruisers (at the moment anyway) ....are still able to claim their C&A balcony discount and use a C&A coupon :eek:

Well I beg to differ ;)

But now here is some info for your chart Oliver....just to put the cat among the pigeons so to speak....wait for this.....UK Cruisers (at the moment anyway) ....are still able to claim their C&A balcony discount and use a C&A coupon :eek:

Chart? What chart? LOL.

I never claimed it was good for UK cruisers. You all live in a different world anyways. :D

Because I hate the OP. I like to harass and stalk the OP. I like to point out the OP's shortcoming every single chance I get.

I agree hate the op, harass him and do point out his shortcomings especially when he tries to enlighten us to what is going on with RCL and tells us like it is you should beat him senseless because he tells the truth. We do not need people like him on these boards I agree with your assessment of the op Oliver accept for one thing he is always so darn correct don't you just hate that;)

Archived