Size of Staterooms on Carnival Dream

KieransMom

Hi,

New to the forum, this is my first post. I've done a search for this information, but haven't found anything on staterooms sizes on Carnival Dream. Does anyone have this information, or know where I can get it? What is the difference in the inside stateroom categories? Is it size or only the deck it is located on? What is the difference in size of a deluxe oceanview and a regular oceanview?

Any info would help. Thanks.

Cheryl

Ocean view Stateroom Private balcony

Two twin beds that can convert to a king-sized bed, a private balcony, window, private bathroom with shower, ample drawer and closet space, interactive TV, hairdryer, mini-bar, mini-safe, complimentary use of bathrobes, bathroom amenities kit and telephone. Some staterooms come with a sofa and coffee table. Please note: Cloud 9 Spa accommodations are non-smoking rooms.

cq_balcony_sm.jpg

Average size 185 square foot plus 35 sq/ft balcony.

On Decks: Spa, Panorama, Empress, Upper, Verandah, Vista, Lido.

C7A.gif

Cove Balcony Stateroom

Two twin beds that can convert to a king-sized bed, a private balcony with large picture window view, private bathroom with shower, ample drawer and closet space, interactive TV, hairdryer, mini-bar, mini-safe, complimentary use of bathrobes, bathroom amenities kit and telephone. Some staterooms come with a sofa and coffee table.

dr_cove_sm.jpg

Average size: 185 square feet plus 45 sq/ft balcony.

On Decks: Main

C6D.gif

C6C.gif

C6B.gif

Hi, Cheryl, welcome to Cruise Critic! :D

I haven't been on Dream, but I assume the cabins are the same as most of the ships fleetwide.

Although inside, oceanview and balcony cabins have the same square footage...185 sq. ft...I will say that an inside stateroom SEEMS quite a bit smaller than the oceanview or balcony staterooms.

I had an inside cabin on my first cruise. It was fine. We didn't spend much time in the cabin. There is a small easy chair and a small round table, plus the desk and of course, the bed.

Next 2 cruises we had oceanview cabins. They seemed much larger than the inside cabin. I guess it's because of the way the furniture is arranged or something. It is very nice to have a window to look out and watch the ocean. You have a sofa and a larger table, plus the desk and bed.

We were in our friends balcony cabin on one cruise, and it was identical to our oceanview cabin, except it had the balcony. The interior of the cabin is the same.

If you can afford an oceanview, I would definitely go for it. I don't know what the difference is between deluxe OV and regular OV........didn't even realize there were 2 different categories.

Personally, I prefer a lower deck. In fact, we have always been on either Riviera (lowest passenger deck) or Main (one deck up from Riviera). I like being lower on the ship and in the middle because there is less motion and I have a tendency to get a little seasick.

Good luck, and enjoy your cruise! :D

Hi,

New to the forum, this is my first post. I've done a search for this information, but haven't found anything on staterooms sizes on Carnival Dream. Does anyone have this information, or know where I can get it? What is the difference in the inside stateroom categories? Is it size or only the deck it is located on? What is the difference in size of a deluxe oceanview and a regular oceanview?

Any info would help. Thanks.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, since the Dream isn't completed yet, none of us have been on her. The staterooms should be the same size (by category) as Carnival's other ships. I'm book on the Dream next year and will post all the information I can after I cruise on her. Stay tuned.:D

Archived