Hotel/resort to use for day in ports of Puerto, Mazatlan & Cabo

brielove

Hi,

we will be cruising in a couple weeks. I saw that you can go to the Krystal Hotel in Puerto Vallarta & pay a day use fee...and sometimes get in for free if you buy food & drinks. I would like to do this but am hoping to have more options than just the Krystal since I read recently it has been kind of going downhill. I looked at photos & it doesn't look all that special - especially for kids. What I was hoping for was a fancy pool area w/ slides & lots of fun things to do for kids..like I've seen at the all inclusive resorts. Is that even available? We will be up in Nuevo Vallarta for the dolphin swim so if there's something up there we would love that.

Also in Mazatlan & Cabo we'd like to do that too. Anyone know of any hotels that may do that? Should I just google hotels down there & call them & see what they say?

Thanks for any advice!

The only resort in Cabo that allows day use is the ME which is located right in the middle of Medano beach. They do charge $25-$40/pp which is then applied to your bill at the end of the day. This resort while beautiful is adult orientated and very, very expensive. You can pull up a lounge chair at any of the beach bars/restaurants on Medano beach and sit there all day as long as you are buying food and drinks. Much cheaper and with much better food. Mango Deck, Baja Cantina and the Sand Bar are all good!

Archived