Springhill Suites Cruise Package

purplekisses

Springhill Suites near the Hobby airport has a package deal for one night stay, breakfast, and tranportation to and from the cruise dock for $169.00. We will be flying in early evening the night before our cruise so sightseeing is not important to us and we will not have a car. My questions are has anyone done this deal, if so what time do they transport you in the morning to the cruise dock? When they pick you up after did you wait long, and where to they take you--back to the hotel??? Is there anything else I should know? Thanks for any information you can provide me.:)

• 2 months later...

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/houha-springhill-suites-houston-hobby-airport/?offerInfo=130892

It books up quickly. I would call the hotel directly for details, but it is RT transfers for 2 people. I don't know if it is from the hotel to Galveston and back, or Hotel->Galveston->HOU/IAH. I suspect the former.

Archived