Star Princess 10/31

Cruisin Sal

I am currently on the Star Mexican cruise. I thought I would give you an update on the ship. I haven't been on CC so I don't know if anyone else is posting..

The Captain is Craig Street. I think he is new this cruise. MUTS was down until Tuesday due to water damage.They used too much room for the Vines Shop so the Internet Cafe and Library is combined. The tour office is now on Deck 7. No card room but games etc are set up on a table in the Crown Grill. They need to get new maps! There is now a third pier in Puerta Vallarta. Three ships in PV and Cabo. Shared the pier in Acapulco with Celebrity. I don't think people are using the Sanctuary - it has no handicapped access! The menus are somewhat different. Today they are working on cabin dividers on my deck.

It was very foggy leaving SF. All Mexican ports were too hot!

Any questions?

Sally

The Captain is Craig Street. I think he is new this cruise.

Although new to being a captain, Craig Street has been with Princess for quite a while. He has worked his way up through the ranks. He has served as a Staff Captain with Commodore Ramano on board the Caribbean Princess and most recently before his promotion as Staff Captain on the Star for the last year.

Archived