Dining at the same table as people who aren't on your booking?

lovin2cruise123

For example, persons A and B are in one cabin under a booking number. Persons C and D decide to book later (or at the same time as they'll still have a different booking number in a seperate cabin). They book their own cabin and have a different booking number. Yes, you can call Carnival/your TA and ask that your booking numbers be linked for dining. Just make sure everybody is on the same page for requested dining time or somebody could get a shock!

with our three cabins (all different decks) and they are all linked so we will get one table at dinner (I confirmed with Carnival yesterday). You just have to know all the booking number and have them link them.

Each of you need to contact your TA/PVP and request that your booking numbers be linked for dining assignment. If you do this you will be seated together.

If you are seated separately you can request a change once onboard though there are no guarantees that your request can be met.

We are booked through a TA and our friend is booking through cruise dot com.

Would we just call carnival and have them link the reservations since we aren't both using a TA?

I would say that you each need to contact your respective TAs and ask them to link the two booking numbers. I don't think Carnival will actually do anything with your reservations since it wasn't booked through them.

An added note, check your dining times and table information when you get on board in case they didn't get it all worked out properly. If there is a mistake you can see the Maitre de about fixing it.

Our roll call last year set up a table together, but a few people got missed and what not, so we had to go fix it. The first night they had to seat us at two seperate tables, but after that we were all together.

with our three cabins (all different decks) and they are all linked so we will get one table at dinner (I confirmed with Carnival yesterday). You just have to know all the booking number and have them link them.

I was wondering about that! :D

Archived