party time

betty101

my husband and myself are going on the pacific dawn on 17th dec/27th dec

this is our third cruise but the first one without children and the first one over

christmas:) is there anyone out there going on the same cruise:D

betty101

my husband and myself are going on the pacific dawn on 17th dec/27th dec

this is our third cruise but the first one without children and the first one over

christmas:) is there anyone out there going on the same cruise:D

betty101

Hi Betty 101

I am just wondering if you and your husband are the the same couple I know from the club I work at.

Regards Mark

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and i will be on this cruise. our 3rd cruise, but have only just joined CC.

We're john & Angie and you can always find us at the Trivial Pursuit etc sessions. We're 30, going on 60.

If anyone is interested in making up a team - and also maybe some games of Taboo (the board game - not some strange game of erotica) or Pictionary, or whist/500 etc then come out of the woodwork and make yourself known.

Cheers

My wife and i will be on this cruise. our 3rd cruise, but have only just joined CC.

We're john & Angie and you can always find us at the Trivial Pursuit etc sessions. We're 30, going on 60.

If anyone is interested in making up a team - and also maybe some games of Taboo (the board game - not some strange game of erotica) or Pictionary, or whist/500 etc then come out of the woodwork and make yourself known.

Cheers

Hi John & Angie come and join are roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=771108 There is quite a few of us now just click on the link.

MARK

Archived