Anyway to look up OBC on carnival web site?

riu girl

I booked directly with Carnival and today was issued a small OBC. The Carnival rep told me it would take 24-48 hours to post.

Can someone tell me once the OBC has been posted how EXACTLY do I look up the OBC under MY CRUISE (or wherever I should look) on the carnival web site?

Thank you

Thanks so much for the quick response. On the carnival web site, I have already signed up for paper docs.

Can I change it to e-docs? I really would feel more comfortable getting on the ship with some sort of confirmation of the OBC.

Thank you

Thanks so much for the quick response. On the carnival web site, I have already signed up for paper docs.

Can I change it to e-docs? I really would feel more comfortable getting on the ship with some sort of confirmation of the OBC.

Thank you

yes you can change it to e-docs, there is a spot where you click for either choice of paper or e-docs, click on e-docs, but i will tell you that once you click e-docs, you wont be able to change it back to paper docs, you will have to print all your docs from your printer

If you've selected E-Docs, login and go to my Cruise | My Reservation |My Documents and view my documents; Page 6 there's a statement, where bottom box is OnBoard Credit. This has always been immediately updated for credit obtained directly with Carnival. ken

Okay some wonderful person on this board showed me this a few weeks ago...

On carnival.com go to my cruise. When the page opens..look on the left hand side...top button says My Reservation Home Bottom button says. Manage Bookings.

Click on manage bookings. It will open up the option "Modify Booking"

Click on that. It wil show all your cruise details. DON"T change anything!, But look under the cost of the cruise..near bottom of the page...will show the total cost, plus the total price paid.

One category is Booking charge/credit. If you have an on board credit it will show up here. You can also subtract your amount paid, by amoount due..and it should equal obc.

good luck

vicki

This only works for reservations made directly with Carnival - is that correct? I'm asking because I don't see a thing when I try to do that. I booked through a TA.

I still wish the "details" would be on that page so we can see things too without having to bug the TA all the time.

Archived