Conquest balcony

Jess_TX

I've been trying to find pictures of the Conquest balcony rooms. I haven't really been able to find any detailed ones. We're just in a normal middle balcony room (8C Empress deck), but any of the ones I can find are for the larger balconies. From what I can tell from any pictures or 360 tour on the Carnival website, it looks like it has a door then a window next to it. Does this window open? If anyone has any pictures, it would be a great help!

Hope this helps! The window DOES NOT open,. but the door does. We kept it open using our luggage strap.. some use a bungy cord! But be careful of the wind tunnel.. do not have your balcony and cabin door open at the same time!!

2028890930098669841S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks again! These are excellent pictures! I'm very excited now!

You'll love the Conquest, Jess. I've sailed her three times and I enjoy her more each time.

The window next to the door is fixed but the door has an 'over center lock' that will keep it open if you want the scent and the sound of the sea.

Those pictures were of my cabin on the Empress deck. It's just about the best deck to be on. Very close to all the fun with cabin decks below and above so the noise is very low.

If you have any other questions about the Conquest feel free to ask!!!

Mach

Thanks for all the help! None of my friends or family had been on the Conquest so I wasn't sure what to expect. My husband is excited about the sushi. When I last sailed it was 2004 and I wasn't as into sushi then as I am now, so I don't remember anything about it. From what I've read it's decent, but my husband doesn't really care just as long as it's sushi. Do you have any pictures of it? I have not been able to find any except the one Carnival has on its website, and that one is not very detailed.

Thanks for all the help! None of my friends or family had been on the Conquest so I wasn't sure what to expect. My husband is excited about the sushi. When I last sailed it was 2004 and I wasn't as into sushi then as I am now, so I don't remember anything about it. From what I've read it's decent, but my husband doesn't really care just as long as it's sushi. Do you have any pictures of it? I have not been able to find any except the one Carnival has on its website, and that one is not very detailed.

No, I don't have any pics of the Sushi bar but my friends who enjoy Sushi loved it. It's available in the evenings, beginning at about 5 PM, I believe, and until about 8:30 PM.

The Sushi bar is located on the Promenade deck about midships...

We were in a balcony room on the Conquest in Aug. 07. The pictures posted look just like our room did. The glass on the balcony railing is straight, not slanted. We were on the Veranda deck and really liked it. I was a little concerned we might hear noises from the Lido deck above, but we never did.

No matter where you end up, I'm sure you'll love the Conquest!

Archived