Booze on board :-))

Telegalc

My husband & I have not cruized in two years. We used to fill our soda bottles with our favorite drinks. Can we still get by with that?

Welcome to CC.. there are upteen threads about this .. I know the search isn't working properly but I am sure there are some within the 1st few pages.. to answer your question.. yes you can.. you don't even have to do that.. just pack it in the regular bottles in your checked baggage..;)

Yes, most of the 'tips' I've heard regarding smuggling your own supply on board:

- You can bring one bottle of wine per person in your carry-on. You can also bring some soda with you as well, like a 12 pack.

- Putting the items in your checked luggage is by far less risky. Disguising vodka in a water bottle doesn't work as much anymore, apparently security knows to check for these things.

- Re-upping at a port? Buy two bottles, keep them in two different bags. They will tell you to check in your bottles. Go to the station where you check them in and hand over one of the two bottles. An alternative I've seen that works is buying a large bottle of water, pour out or consume the water, then fill the bottle with your liquor. Carry that back on board.

Someone said recently that Fruit Punch is no longer offered at the buffets, so plan accordingly. :-) Also, apparently orange juice is always available, they just remove the tag from the dispenser after breakfast.

Archived