Crucon Cruises-Questions on Docs..

SCGirl

Has anyone booked through this company and already received thier docs? I was told that we would be getting an email and we could download our docs from there.

This makes me a bit nervous, has anyone done this and it worked out, ok?

Also, I thought when you booked through RC regardless of how you did it, you were to recieve a packet of some sort, with docs, luggage tags, etc.. Has this stopped or am I confused?

Booked thru Crucon on 12/07 AOS. Got the "normal" booklet about 4 weeks prior. This time, we booked thru Cruisequick for the Grandeur in May, expecting e-docs in the next 2 weeks (I hope). Numerous folks have gotten e-docs and said they have had no problems.

EOS 12/02

Zuiderdam 4/03

AOS 12/03

Till the Grandeur (05/21)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;05;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We went through Royal at Crucon for our 4/9 cruise on the Sovereign. We received an email notification to download our etickets. We downloaded them with no problem at all. They look just like the booklet tickets but just aren't put together in the booklet! I was nervous about them but RCI assured me that all was well. When we got to the pier, they put luggage tags on them for our cabin. They were delivered with no problem. The etickets are really no problem at all. Relax! When we go in July on the Voyager with Crucon's etickets, I won't even bat an eyelash!

As a side note - all of our tickets for this trip were done online. When we headed to the airport, we had etickets for our Delta flights, our rental car, our hotel room, and the cruise. It felt really weird - no "real" tickets. Welcome to the new world of travel! Everything worked smoothly. It just takes time to get adjusted!

Barbara

Monarch 6/02, 4/03

Enchantment 7/03

Sovereign 12/03, 4/04

Voyager to Canada 7/04

Navigator 12/04

Thanks everyo one. Just need to adjust to change, I guess.

Have to share this as I don't think that I am that old but am still amazed at how different things are since I as a child.

Hubby and I went to a big concert last night and when the band changed over to a slower tune and turned the lights down, people were not flicking thier lighters high above their head but instaed thier, CELLPHONES.. Just blew us away!!

They are very efficient. You will recieve an email with an attachment.If there are multiple parties or rooms, scroll down the attachment as they are on one document. Copy and paste to Word for secirity. Go to the RCI site to register your preboarding info with your confirmation number.

About 2-3 weeks before the cruise, you will recieve a lovely efficient booklet that spells out everything from itinerary to air arrangements, e tickets and transfers. It doesnt get any easier than that. Relax and have a gret time!

Archived