Sea trek?

jayscore

• 2 weeks later...

I have not done it yet but have scheduled this for our next cruise at Christmas time but at Cozumel and not Grand Cayman. There it is $59 a person. You can fine some threads about it in the Cozumel forum here and the e-mail address of the contact to schedule it.

David

I did the tour two years ago. When we went it was only three of us at the time a max of eight. We walked from the pier to a bar no recollection of the name signed some forms and went on a short boat ride at which time they gave all the instructions & safety stuff. The crew was wonderful. When we got down to the sea floor I think 30 ft we played some frisbee took a walk feed some fish. The worst I can say it was over too fast. I usually don't buy the video/ pictures but I did this time and even that was great. I decided to do another helmet dive in St Thomas but I was disappointed it wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as this one. As for price it was over 100 I think but was still worth it to me.

Thanks! I Emailed the guy in GC about this and he told me they are more partial to having this booked with the cruise line. He said the price was $89 per person, which is the same as the ship price. (I just found this out) It does sound like fun!:rolleyes:

I did the helmet dive in aruba it was very exciting.

The divers gave us chum in the palm of our hand and fish came out of nowhere and they surrounded me feeding out of my hand.It was so relaxing. It cost us 99.00 pp it was worth every penny and more.:D

Archived