Liberty Review November 1st Eastern Carribean

pursediva

I'm so mad! Our driver actually discouraged us from going to Maho Beach! Looking at your pictures, I see that it was OK to go! He made all sorts of excuses (beach eroded from hurricane, sections blocked off, blah, blah. Oh well!

I would have been mad too!!! I really enjoyed that stop, and didn't see any reason they wouldn't have taken you there. I Sorry....

Thank you!! We all had a blast.

We did traditional dining, we had a large group of 47, i was able to do all the seating arrangements for everyone. I like having the same table and waiters for the week. We also had early seating, so we could eat again later. The waiters get to know you and what you like and they make suggestions as to what you would like to eat and remember if you want tea or coffee after dinner. I requested window seats for all and we had the best seats in the dining room;..It was great.

I also heard they do not have the sining and dancing in the dine when you want dining room. I would miss that. That was a GOOD time. When they got up on the tables and danced it was fun.

Glad to hear your Dining worked out well for you! personally I also enjoy Traditional Dining and like the singing/dancing as well!!

Thanks for the info. One more question... Was the Mongolian station opened every day? Was it available for lunch and dinner?

It was available everyday for Lunch.. I do not know about dinner because I always went to the dining room....let me check the capers brb,,,,,,ok.. Emile's is open from 12:00 to 3:30 embarkation lunch...for lunch only..it is soo good I could go for some now, someone please show me to the BUFFET....I am home and hungry!:D:D

Pursediva. I love your name. I, too, consider myself a purse diva. I tell everyone that I have a purse collection. I have SO MANY!!!

I'm glad you had a great time on your cruise. I also loved the pictures. (I need to learn how to add pictures to my reviews!):D

Archived