Champagne ?? and a few other questions !!

CruiseWhere

As I am a first timer with Radisson and we have now booked our cruise on the Navigator for the 25th of January I do have a couple of questions...that I hope someone won't mind answering !!!???

As I and my husband are quite the lovers of champagne ..is it included with our bar set up of the 2 bottles or is it served quite frequently and complimentary as on Silverseas, or will I have to be purchasing it onboard ?

Are we also able to bring onboard liquors and/or liqueurs that we have purchased ashore dutyfree, and do they have to be the ones in plastic bottles ?

And last but not least after reading all the comments in regards to vibrations and noises in the aft cabins I am actually concerned about it !!! Heaven help me and my ears if the cabin and floor that we are in will be subjected to all that !!!

Any advice or information would be more than appreciated......

Thank YOU !!

Hi CruiseWhere,

First of all, you're going to love RSSC. You'll find a bottle of champagne in your room on ice when you arrive. (After being handed a glass while checking in.) If you like, your in-room setup can be two bottle of champagne. It'll also be very prominent at all the cocktail parties.

You won't find any liquor police looking to confiscate anything you buy duty free on shore. :)

I only remember feeling the vibration in the show lounge and the alternative restaurant on Navigator, but we were in a forward cabin.

Kathy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived