Who's entertaining on the Ruby?

ShortTimer

I'm new to Princess and my wife and I are headed out on the Ruby over Thanksgiving. I have heard only good things about Princess, and I am pumped about the trip.

Is there any way to find out ahead of time what entertainers will be on board that week?

I know that question has probably been asked before but I could not find a definitive answer for it. Thanks for any help.

I'm new to Princess and my wife and I are headed out on the Ruby over Thanksgiving. I have heard only good things about Princess, and I am pumped about the trip.

Is there any way to find out ahead of time what entertainers will be on board that week?

I know that question has probably been asked before but I could not find a definitive answer for it. Thanks for any help.

We're on there with you and I know SPANK will be on. They're great acappella doo wop singers.

You should be getting an email before sailing listing all the on board entertainment. It often changes from sailing to sailing due to performers schedules.

Thanks! I read somewhere that the email for the 11/15 cruise was circulating somewhere but I could not find it.

Thanks! I read somewhere that the email for the 11/15 cruise was circulating somewhere but I could not find it.

I haven't seen it either. But I do have friends who will be on that sailing, so I'll get the report "straight from the horse's mouth."

We're on there with you and I know SPANK will be on. They're great acappella doo wop singers.

Sounds good.

Generally speaking, how often do they change the MUTS?

Also, please tell me how I'm supposed to get any work done for the next 2 weeks? :)

The e-mail from the CD with the list of the entertainment on the Ruby. Your cruise may be different but this is an example.

Guest Entertainers

Princess features a talented lineup of comedians, magicians and guest singers just waiting to entertain you each evening. Your cruise will feature the following entertainers:

James Michael

The zany comedy magic of James Michael.

Adbacadabra

The ultimate ABBA concert.

Jason Neistadt - Vocal Impressionist

From Dean Martin to Forrest Gump, Kermit the Frog to Louie Armstrong! Even Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson!!! You never know who may show up!

Rondell Sheridan - Comedian

Previous host of TV's "Show Me the Money," co-host of "Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus", Star of Nickelodeons Cousin Skeeter, as well as Disney's That's So Raven.

Strangelings - Street Performers ( these will be in the atrium area in the late afternoon)

The Mariners: Are they real or are the statues? These ancient rusty mariners might just creak into life.

The Explorers: Two ice encrusted heroes striving against the elements. Will they ever find the South Pole?

The Inspectors: The most officious officials you could ever meet. Be careful not to break their ludicrous rules.

Unbalanced - Street Performers

Stilt Walkers.

Kenny James - Vocalist

13-time Star Search winner and grand champion male vocalist.

Jim McDonald - Comedian

From 'The Late Show with David Letterman,' comedian Jim McDonald.

Ronn Lucas

Super ventriloquist.

Wayne Hoffman

Mentalist & illusionist... Wayne Hoffman.

Spank - Accapella Doo-Wop Group

Based in New York City, Spank applies their superb talents to perform songs of the great R&B vocal groups like The Temptations, The Miracles, and The Four Tops.

Ray Coussins - Adagio Lounge Pianist

Former pianist for Frank Sinatra, and Shirley Bassey, entertainer Ray Coussins performs classics from Broadway to Pop, Classical to Jazz, with an inimitable style that is all his own.

Daniel Oliver

Piano lounge entertainer.

Rob Alton

BMX Acrobat.

Lianna

High Energy Hula Hoop Act.

Now Showing in MUTS:

The Dark Knight – PG-13

Get Smart – PG

Hancock – PG-13

Swing Vote – PG-13

Mamma Mia! – PG-13