Dining in the britannia dinig room table for 2?

dentist 30

Hi cruisecritic members.

1-I'm booked on the QM II January 15 2005 and i want to know if the seating option are always on request or if some of you are confirmed for the main or late seating(in the Britannia dining room) ?

2-It is easy ta have a table for two in the Britannia dining room do they have a lot of table for two?

Thank you

Steph:)

In your stateroroom there will be a card informing you of your table number and sitting together with a table layout diagram. If you are not happy with this, go as soon as possible to the Brittania and see the Maitre'd and you will probably be able to make a change.

Stephan,

I cannot answer your question about the ease of getting a table for two. I can tell you that there are not very many tables for two. The ease of getting one would probably depend on how many requests there are for tables of two on your particular cruise. When you booked your cruise, your TA should have asked what size table you wanted and which seating (early or late) you preferred. If not, contact your TA, so that they can forward your request to Cunard. If you booked through Cunard, call them. As GeoffUK recommended, if you are not happy with your table, you can always request a change. On our cruise, it was much easier to make changes at late seating. I would suggest that you go to whatever table you are assigned for the first night of the cruise. If after that meal, you are unhappy, I would try to make a change the second day during the time the dining room is open for breakfast or lunch. The first day the lines for seating changes will be long. Remember that there is a Maitre'd on each level of the Britannia that can help you with your request. The seating is computerized and the Maitre'd can quickly look at the seating and tell you what is available. Personally, we have always enjoyed larger tables on cruises and found it a good way to meet others on the cruise. The QM2 is an amazing ship and you will have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy!

You will not have a problem getting a table for two in the Britannia dining room.

There are many of them available. I've been on the QM2 a number of times (always late seating) and have always received my requested table for two. I prefer the ones on the upper level near the stairs, overlooking the lower level.

The Britannia grill on the QE2 is single seating.....

Archived