Will the bad economy help or hurt Cruizin?

WinnipegCruiser

Sorry about that as I was refering to checking in for your cruise and how they place a pre-authorized amount on a credit card for your on-board cruise account. They do accept deposits and final payments utilizing your debit card but Princess, HAL, RCCL & NCL won't for the "onboard cruise account" that you set up upon boarding (I'm not sure about CCL though). It's all over the news how credit card companies are raising interest rates for no reason what-so-ever. New York is trying to establish a law against it as even "responsible folks" are getting hit up. While mortage interest is being adjusted down for some (who can't pay their mortgage), now others that are responsible are getting nailed. Probably as an attempt to recoup their numerous mortgage losses. We can't win for losing anymore! :(

My ds has used his Visa debit card to set up his onboard accounts on RCCL, Princess and Carnival.......

Sorry about that as I was refering to checking in for your cruise and how they place a pre-authorized amount on a credit card for your on-board cruise account. They do accept deposits and final payments utilizing your debit card but Princess, HAL, RCCL & NCL won't for the "onboard cruise account" that you set up upon boarding (I'm not sure about CCL though). It's all over the news how credit card companies are raising interest rates for no reason what-so-ever. New York is trying to establish a law against it as even "responsible folks" are getting hit up. While mortage interest is being adjusted down for some (who can't pay their mortgage), now others that are responsible are getting nailed. Probably as an attempt to recoup their numerous mortgage losses. We can't win for losing anymore! :(

I never heard that (Not accepting debit cards?) i personally think it's a bad idea.. I think if your credit rating is really good you should be able to get lower interest rates on the credit cards.. I have not heard anything on the news about it..

??

Archived