Ultimate Snorkeling

Rob&Nancy

I am planning to book this excursion, but wondered about the method of getting in and out of the water. We have done some snorkeling excursions previously with steps into the water from a ramp.

Can you tell me how this was done? (dealing with a guy with a bit of a hip issue)

Thanks!

Its not stairs, its a ladder from the side of the boat. If he can go up a ladder, he'll be fine. If not, then there may be a problem. The ladder does extend pretty far into the water to make it pretty easy to start the climb up.

• 5 weeks later...
Has anyone ever snorkeled in Horseshoe Reef or Round Cay? How is the snorkeling on Grand Turk compared to other Caribbean islands? Thanks.

just returned 12-07-08 Westerdam and did ultimate snorkel.Water was a bit ruff they said so did an alturnative. Let me tell you ,it was so great. We seen Brain Coral, Sea Fans, and Nurse shark.It was Great.I would highly recamend it. I really have not snorkeled in Caribbean ,only Hawaii, but it was great.

Archived