No Fruit Punch on Lido Deck

Wennfred

This came up before and I want to confirm it, there is no Fruit Punch on Lido any more, the machines had Lemonade, Lemonade, Lemonade and Ice Tea, those were the choices up on Lido Deck.

I couldn't find anyone with an answer so I kinda figured that Fruit Punch tends to stain more then the other flavors, just harder to remove from the carpet etc.

Fred

This came up before and I want to confirm it, there is no Fruit Punch on Lido any more, the machines had Lemonade, Lemonade, Lemonade and Ice Tea, those were the choices up on Lido Deck.

I couldn't find anyone with an answer so I kinda figured that Fruit Punch tends to stain more then the other flavors, just harder to remove from the carpet etc.

Fred

I was told by a server on the Fascination that they were replacing the manufactorer and it would be back.

DH missed the fruit juice as well. But he loved the passion fruit guava in the morning (or whatever it was called), and I wish I hadn't waited so long to try the lemonade, it was really good!

On the Destiny, the machines had both sweetened and unsweetened tea.

Yes...the passion fruit/guava juice rocks in the morning!

:D

Fred

Why would anyone care if there was fruit punch or not? I don't get it

I don't drink lemonade everyday? I don't drink up maybe once a cruise

Others may want something more than water to drink at lunch...as of now there is only iced tea and lemonade as an alternative...there used to be fruit punch.

not much of a choice.

I don't drink lemonade everyday? I don't drink up maybe once a cruise

Not everyone is you, so feel free to not drink fruit punch or order room service, almost as if you just want to dis people:confused: or maybe you're cranky and need some carbs ( call room service or get some fruit punch with rum, then you see different lights)

Not everyone is you, so feel free to not drink fruit punch or order room service, almost as if you just want to dis people:confused: or maybe you're cranky and need some carbs ( call room service or get some fruit punch with rum, then you see different lights)

She is just courious. I mean, the fruit punch is great, correction, was great. however, even the free juice was limited. On our crusie 2 weeks ago, they had ice tea, lemonade, and water. NO juice, punch, or other things like that. I got the soda card to be able to get tomato juice and apple juice when ever i wanted it.

NO not dising anyone I just would think my cruise was ruined because some beverage was missing. I doubt I would even give it a second thought. On room service I have it every morning for the balcony but I had no idea so many ate it later in the day. Nothing wrong with it just new info to me

Archived