Live Star Princess Nov 10 - 20, 08

vickie_bernie

I know this is a late response but just wanted to say we had a group of four families and my mom and aunt on this cruise too. We had a really good time, especially at the different ports. We thought there could have been more to do on sea days and after late dinner though. Most of us are mid to late 30's with eight little boys (combined..not all mine!) between 7 and 11. They had a great time...the kids Fun Zone staff was awesome! But like I said, many of the sea day activities (origami, ballroom lessons, etc) just didn't appeal to us. But all in all, a great trip!

I know this is a late response but just wanted to say we had a group of four families and my mom and aunt on this cruise too. We had a really good time, especially at the different ports. We thought there could have been more to do on sea days and after late dinner though. Most of us are mid to late 30's with eight little boys (combined..not all mine!) between 7 and 11. They had a great time...the kids Fun Zone staff was awesome! But like I said, many of the sea day activities (origami, ballroom lessons, etc) just didn't appeal to us. But all in all, a great trip!

I remember you guys -- we were on the tender with you in Zi and Bernie gave the boys Canadian pencils and teased them that they had to attend classes on board. They looked like they were having a good time.

I agree the daytime activities were a little dull - not into oragami, knitting etc. Bernie went to one of the lectures on Mexcian history and he thought it was horrible and knew he could do a much better talk. Said he thought he was in a time share demo because the guy kept talking about this time share in Costa Rica.

Hi, I just returned from this same cruise, I believe you may have been a few doors down from me...Caribe Deck? I saw a "Cruise Critic" board hanging outside a door. We took the Airport Express from Petaluma to SF and were told in Petaluma about the delay, we ended up waiting at the Vista Point at Golden Gate Bridge for an hour and half due to the congestion at the Pier. This was my first cruise and I had heard while still on the Airport Express about the bad weather and how everyone including the crew got sick..I was a tad bit concerned about sea sickness....but thank goodness we had smooth sailing! Thanks for all your live updates, now that I am home I can read and reminicse about the trip. Wondering where to go next! Frenchie was the BEST! I do miss my "Patter" and "Morning Show" and of course our Stateroom attendant Joseph, he was great!

Hi, I just returned from this same cruise, I believe you may have been a few doors down from me...Caribe Deck? I saw a "Cruise Critic" board hanging outside a door. We took the Airport Express from Petaluma to SF and were told in Petaluma about the delay, we ended up waiting at the Vista Point at Golden Gate Bridge for an hour and half due to the congestion at the Pier. This was my first cruise and I had heard while still on the Airport Express about the bad weather and how everyone including the crew got sick..I was a tad bit concerned about sea sickness....but thank goodness we had smooth sailing! Thanks for all your live updates, now that I am home I can read and reminicse about the trip. Wondering where to go next! Frenchie was the BEST! I do miss my "Patter" and "Morning Show" and of course our Stateroom attendant Joseph, he was great!

Glad you had a great trip.... we were actually on Dophin deck. But there were about 75 of us cruise critic people on board. It was a great group.

Yes the sailing prior had some issues, but we later found out that they arrived at 9 am, but the custom agent's delayed things further.

Yes our sailing was like sailing on glass. And the weather was ideal, best I've ever had on the Mexican riviera.

It was probably me a few doors down. I had the dry erase board outside C709.

Irish

• 3 months later...

Archived