When did you receive your cruise documents??

smazerolle

You should receive them in the next couple of weeks. I'm waiting for mine. My cruise is 12/7. I want to do the Doc dance. :D:):D

I received my doc yesterday. We're sailing NCL Dream 12/12/04.Sillyjilly, thank you for finally putting a name to what I do when I see the Fed Ex truck in the driveway. My husband just thinks that I need to up my medication. But who needs meds when your crusin'

I can't WAIT for my wife to get home....I haven't opened them yet....I wanna wait for her...

How sweet! You two will be doing the doc dance together! Hmmm, could lead to other things, too, on this fine Friday night, eh? ;) Have a great time!!

Happy sailing,

T.

How sweet! You two will be doing the doc dance together! Hmmm, could lead to other things, too, on this fine Friday night, eh? ;) Have a great time!!

Happy sailing,

T.

Got them opened!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

although it seems to me last time there were more documents...all I got this time was the ticket books and the lugage tags....should there be more?

also, it says on each of our docs 100 shipboard credit...does that mean we have 200 total? I assume so, but want to make sure. Also, on the personalizer it says we have 100 SBC....would that make it 300 total?

We were supposed to get 100 SBC each when we booked...at least I thought that was the deal....now I'm not so sure....

so this is how I THINK it should be:

100 for my for booking

100 for DW for bookin

100 for pre-booking on our last cruise (50 bucks each)

300 total....

Got them opened!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

although it seems to me last time there were more documents...all I got this time was the ticket books and the lugage tags....should there be more?

also, it says on each of our docs 100 shipboard credit...does that mean we have 200 total? I assume so, but want to make sure. Also, on the personalizer it says we have 100 SBC....would that make it 300 total?

We were supposed to get 100 SBC each when we booked...at least I thought that was the deal....now I'm not so sure....

so this is how I THINK it should be:

100 for my for booking

100 for DW for bookin

100 for pre-booking on our last cruise (50 bucks each)

300 total....

Anyone know the answer to this?

Anyone know the answer to this?
Is this for a on-board booking? You get $100 for each on-board booking you make. For example, if you made one on-board booking, and used that to book this cruise, you'd get a total of $100 credit. If you made two on-board bookings, you could've used either just one of those bookings for this sailing and gotten $100 total (and used the second one on another sailing for another $100), or used one of those bookings for each of you, to get $200 total.

Make sense, or clear as mud?:confused:

Is this for a on-board booking? You get $100 for each on-board booking you make. For example, if you made one on-board booking, and used that to book this cruise, you'd get a total of $100 credit. If you made two on-board bookings, you could've used either just one of those bookings for this sailing and gotten $100 total (and used the second one on another sailing for another $100), or used one of those bookings for each of you, to get $200 total.

Make sense, or clear as mud?:confused:

Thanks for the reply...

DW and I pre-booked last year on Princess...used that for this cruise. Since we got an oceanview stateroom, we received 50 bucks per person OBC for that (as best as I can tell). When we booked THIS cruise, we applied the 200 deposit to this cruise, and there was supposed to be a 100 per person OBC for booking this particular cruise.

Cruise personalizer shows 100 OBC, and our docs show 100 on EACH of our tickets...I'm guessing we actually have 300, but I'm not sure... my TA says it's 200, but I don't know how they arrived at that amount, or if she sees what Princess has in the CP

DW and I pre-booked last year on Princess...used that for this cruise. Since we got an oceanview stateroom, we received 50 bucks per person OBC for that (as best as I can tell). When we booked THIS cruise, we applied the 200 deposit to this cruise, and there was supposed to be a 100 per person OBC for booking this particular cruise.

Cruise personalizer shows 100 OBC, and our docs show 100 on EACH of our tickets...I'm guessing we actually have 300, but I'm not sure... my TA says it's 200, but I don't know how they arrived at that amount, or if she sees what Princess has in the CP

I'd get your TA to make a phone call to Princess. I've heard that the on-board booking credit doesn't always show up on docs, and it sounds like that may be the case here. The group booking credits usually do make it to the docs, though (I had a $50/pp on mine). If your TA can get Princess to confirm that you do also have the $50/pp, then you're all set.

If that doesn't work, I'd post this question on the Princess board, where the real Princess experts can help you find it. :)

After reading this thread, I called my TA. Our cruise is set to sail 11/29 and we hadn't received our docs as of 11/8. Our TA said they have the docs but usually hold them until about a week before the actual date of the cruise. I told her that I would pick them up today! I'm sure glad I checked. Thanks everyone!

Archived