Question about quad rooms?

Does anyone know if there are quad balcony rooms? I have not found any but inside rooms. Looking at booking spring break next year. We would like a balcony room, not a suite.( Radiance of the sea's). Can anyone help????????

Nancy

Norway NCL 1982

Rhapsody -1999

Ocean Princess-2001

Jubilee-2002

Grand Princess-2003

Glory--2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=03>

<param name="hour" value=4>

</applet>

I have the book with all the deck layouts. It doesn't look like they have what you want. They have connecting staterooms (with balcony) on decks 7-10. You could do 2 & 2 in connecting rooms.

dolphin.gif

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=2>

<param name="day" value=7>

<param name="hour" value=22>

</applet>

Ecstasy 1996, Fantasy 1997,1998,1999, Imagination 2000, Sovereign 2001, Fantasy 2002, Monarch 2003, Serenade 2004

They have Balconies that will fit four people. I had a Cat. E1 booked on the Serenade for Hawaii. I believe that the couch is a fold out bed that sleeps two? Or it is a single fold out with the bunk bed above it. Either way, they do exist.

Misty

Grandeur of the Seas / W. Caribbean / 12-18-04

Vision of the Seas / Mexico / 04-04-04

Radiance of the Seas /Alaska /07-05-03

Based on the deck layout it looks like the balcony quads are very similair to the Navigator ones. It is a fold out sofa that sleeps two, sort of.

Depending on the age of the others consider getting the balcony and an inside room across the hall. It is only a few hundred dollars more and if teen agers it gives them each their own bed and gives then their own bathroom. You can use a two-way baby monitor to keep an eye(listen) on things.

Carnival Ecstasy, March 1993

Celebrity Millennium, Caribbean, Jan 2002

Coral Princess, Panama Canal Feb. 2, 2003 (Review)

Celebrity Summit, Alaska Land (Land Tour Review) & Sea (Cruise Review), Aug. 15,2003

Navigator of the Seas, Family Reunion, March 13, 2004

(Review)

Celebrity Infinity, Valparaiso(Santiago), Chile to Fort Lauderdale, via Panama Canal, Feb. 27, 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;2;27;21;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We had a cat. C & Cat. B on the Radiance and both were quads. The kids had to sleep on a pull out sofa.

Tracey

Until we cruise again. . . . . .

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;6;13;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Premier Oceanic-Bahamas, 2/89

Rhapsody-East. Carib. 12/97

Grand Princess-East. Car. 5/00

Radiance-Hawaii,10/2001

Adventure-South. Car. 7/2002

Brilliance-Panama Canal 12/2003 "Happy New Year!"

Mariner-East. Carib. 6/2004

We just returned yesterday from the Rhapsody. We had a quad inside room. After seeing the window rooms, I am glad I did not spend the extra money for that. Maybe it would have been nice to have the balcony room but we spent alot of time on deck 5 relaxing. We needed the quad room for the price, 2 rooms were just too expensive for us. Since we were not in the room too much I can't see spending the extra money. If it was just me and my husband I would but as a family vacation, it was just not worth it for us.

we have a quad balcony on the brilliance next month. The sofa pulls out to a bed for our two kids. In the past we have always gotten two rooms but this year (on the 12 day cruise) the price was almost double!

Carnival Jubilee 5/94

Disney Magic 5/01

Star Princess 5/03

Carnival Conquest 12/03

RCCL Brilliance 5/04

Archived