dash for cash winners list

maryevelyn

Has anyone been able to see this list? I have checked my account and there is no link to the list like there was last time. Do you think they just haven't posted it yet? I am sure I am not a winner, as I don't see any surprises in my account, but I would still like to check out the list.

Has anyone been able to see this list? I have checked my account and there is no link to the list like there was last time. Do you think they just haven't posted it yet? I am sure I am not a winner, as I don't see any surprises in my account, but I would still like to check out the list.

I still can't see it yet either...and I don't think I even every got entered, since I never saw soemthing that said "you're entered"

there's GOT to be a pattern here somewhere

Thanks, I just checked it out. Looks like if you live in California you have a distinct advantage. A large portion of the winners are from there. It looked like Florida had quite a few, too. None from Ohio:(

Mary

Actually, I did try to sign in on my husbands account, too, but it wouldn't let me. Is it because we both have the same email address but different passwords? It doesn't matter this time, but I would like to know the trick for next time.

Mary

I was going online to see the site when I saw if you refered someone you both got something. So, I went to my Princess loving co-worker and told him to sign me up. He didn't even know of the program:) After he got confirmation I was signed up I went to do my online thing. It wouldn't let me sign my husband and I up under the same e-mail address. I get the extra $25 I signed him up on my DD address. We got fity off the cruise I was going to book and the co-worker gets $50 off his next cruise.

If I ever get an e-mail I'll be able to sign us both up!

Actually, I did try to sign in on my husbands account, too, but it wouldn't let me. Is it because we both have the same email address but different passwords? It doesn't matter this time, but I would like to know the trick for next time.

Mary

That should not matter. We both have the same e-mail address and different passwords and can sign each of us in. FYI - DH received the e-mail and I did not ( maybe it is limited to one per e-mail address) but when I signed in on my account it also said I was entered but from others postings about 2 min. to late. :(

Mary

I don't know how the controls on your PC and software are set but you shouldn't have a problem. Both hubby and I have same email address but different passwords too. When I am done with one I close out the Princess site and then reenter. When I give it the other password I get a pop-up box saying 'The password you entered does not match the password stored in Windows for this user name. Do you want to change the password in Windows to your new entry?'. I just click ok and off I go. It does help since out passwords do not have the same number of characters (one is 6 the other 7) so I can tell at a glance by how many oooooo apprear in the password box who I signed in as the last time. If your PC software is not the same you may not get this message but just remember the solution is to close the site and reenter between signing in and you should be ok.

I was notified yesterday afternoon, that I was one of the lucky ones who won. It can be applied to a cruise that we are going on in Jan. 05. It has to be used on a sailing before 5/3/06. I was shocked. This was only the second time I tried for it.

Thanks for the tip. I think that is what my problem was. I didn't log out of the Princess site, just hit the back button and tried again. I was in a hurry to get both of us in and didn't want to waste any time! I'll try it next time and hopefully I will see the e-mail in time to win.:D

Mary

You can see the list by clicking on a small bar near the top right on your account. It isn't real obvious, and took me a minute to find it. I'm not a winner, logged in about 30 mins after email was delivered. Coral won, so at least I know someone that won!

Archived