Emerald Princess 10/31 - 11/10/2008: 1008 photos

PugsRuleATL

Could you please post the order of evening dress codes for the 10-night cruise? We are trying to decide when to eat in the alternate restaurants, and would really like to know what the progression is.

For example: Day 1--informal, Day 2....? etc.

Thanks for all of your help!!

Could you please post the order of evening dress codes for the 10-night cruise?

On our itinerary the first formal night was the first sea day/evening, which was night 3 of the cruise (going from Princess Cays to St. Thomas). The second formal night was night 9 - the first of the final two days at sea.

Were they serving lemonade onboard yet? Also, do you remember which nights were certain themes in the dining room?

Thank you for sharing all your photos with us. They were really nice and comprehensive, and the organization was great too!

Were they serving lemonade onboard yet?

No lemonade that I noticed, and we looked for it.

Also, do you remember which nights were certain themes in the dining room?

Sorry, I do not. Sunshine426 on the boards here has the Patters from the same cruise. Perhaps she can check that for you.

[Any suggestions for excursions in the ports of call? We are leaving Dec.10th. Thank you.

quote=PugsRuleATL;16981358]It's my first post, but thought I'd share pictures from the Emerald Princess cruise of October 31 to November 10, 2008.

We had a great cruise - even though it rained at Princess Cays and on our last day at sea. We had an incredible trip - including Eli's Eco Adventure tour in Antigua and zip lines in St. Lucia - with my 65 year old mom!

Don't want to write a review, but wanted to share some of the pictures from the trip. Hope you enjoy!

You can see over 1000 pictures from the trip here:

http://web.me.com/tarreld/Emerald_Princess_Cruise_Pics/Welcome.html

If you have any questions, etc... let me know.

Archived