RCCL--Johnny Rockets question

jajsmom

We're taking our first RCCL cruise next week! DH and I would like to make ressies for Portofino. I heard that the kids clubs go to Johnny Rockets for dinner during the cruise. Does anyone know when this is? We will be on the 9-night EOS next week.

Also, is it only certain age groups that go? I have DS 14 and DD 11. Thanks.

Lauri

We're taking our first RCCL cruise next week! DH and I would like to make ressies for Portofino. I heard that the kids clubs go to Johnny Rockets for dinner during the cruise. Does anyone know when this is? We will be on the 9-night EOS next week.

Also, is it only certain age groups that go? I have DS 14 and DD 11. Thanks.

Lauri

I believe it is on the formal nights that the kids go to JR, not positive though. Our DS always ate with us in the dining room. It was his choice but went to the Adventure Ocean afterwards. Since you're on a 9 night I'm not sure how many formal nights you have. I'm sure someone else will verify for you. Good question on the age groups, I'd like to know that too. My son was 6 and he would have been able to go. So it may be 6-8 (Explorers) and up.

The first formal night is one. Then there can be as many as 2 more during the week.

Ask the counselor what night it will be and make SURE to sign up the night before, the morning of at the very latest. They have limited space and they will close the list after morning time.

They have kid meals for all ages. I have even noticed teen meals on some nights.

Archived