stewie: shore excursions

cruise junky joan

Thanks so much for sending the shore excursions from your cruise. Believe it or not your package arrived today and I am still waiting for the "overnight" package from Cunard that was due here Friday a week ago! My God I hope the service on the ship is better than what I have received so far. Anyway enough of that. Thank you again for all the information. I now have something to go on when researching the various islands for tours we can arrange ourselves or go with Cunard. Is it safe for me to assume that you took the bike tours? Which tours did you like the best and which would you not recommend? Joan

Joan,

We are on the same cruise as you. My friends from St. Lucia say we can't go wrong with the bike tour....but my wife Marilyn isn't keen on biking....she hikes a lot and does mountain climbing, but feels 2 whees isn't what God intended for us....2 legs, she says!

Anyway, Glad yoou got the packages. We are going to be snorkeling in St Maartin and again in Martinique (we have been there before). I have arranged some SCUBA diving in Barbados, and then we will likely be doing the bike thing in St. Lucia, and then "on our own" in St Thomas. I think we want to take 3-4 hour rxcursions and then have some time to explore on our own. I guess we even have time to have dinner on shore in Martinique.....but not sure we will do that.

Anyway...look forward to seeing you on board. We get in very early in AM. Check "roll call" for other message.

Stewart

Archived