Sun Princess - Northern Explorer from Perth

lodewyk

Hi everybody!

This is officially my 2nd post (first was this exact post on the Princess forum of this board). I am a complete newbie, both on cruisecritic and also to cruising!

I will be embarking on my first cruise in January 2008 when I will be cruising from Sydney to Auckland on the Diamond Princess. I am literally quivering with anticipation! We have a lovely BA balcony cabin on the Caribe Deck following an upgrade!

Anyway, so although I haven't even taken my first cruise yet, I am already in the process of organising my second! And that's where I need some help ...

I'm looking at the Northern Explorer in August 2009. It's 18 days, sailing from Perth to Sydney on the Sun Princess.

Any advice on either the cruise itself, or the ship?

Many thanks!

Hi lodewyk - apologies, when I suggested you posted on the P&O Australia forum I didn't mention that it covers Sun and Dawn Princess and also Rhapsody of the Seas - i.e. all ships that are basing themselves in Australia. This is the site - you will find alot more activity here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=431

Vera

Archived