Carnival Currents magazine

valancy1

How soon after you have cruised with Carnival does one begin receiving the Currents magazine? We cruised in September and still have not rec'd one. Didn't know if this came after the first cruise, 2nd cruise or what.

Looking forward to getting our first copy!

How soon after you have cruised with Carnival does one begin receiving the Currents magazine? We cruised in September and still have not rec'd one. Didn't know if this came after the first cruise, 2nd cruise or what.

Looking forward to getting our first copy!

They only come out 3 or 4 times a year and it takes a while to get into the cycle.

Don't be disappointed if you don't get it. Years ago we did but then it stopped, and even though we have recent cruises we can't get it started again. I even have a letter dated in March of this year from Jeff Mintzer who is a "Special Advisor, Office of the President" stating we would get it beginning last April. What a joke. I sent a copy of his letter in but never heard a word. I decided it wasn't worth the effort to try any more. Good luck.

Archived