Resort day pass cozumel

rcrx

Just booked today on the "Bubba Boat"- Redneck Riveria cruise.(Holiday) Planning on the day at beach in Cozumel. I see Aura has day passes for 75 and NC is about 45. What do you pros suggest?? I dont want any hairy man contest crap.. just booze and food.

What time does NC open at and is Aura closer to the dock compared to NC?

Not that I dislike kids either but would prefer to be away from 3000 screaming kids.

Thanks guys!!

We went to the Wyndham last year and enjoyed ourselves. Never been to NC so can't compare. I would say a main factor would be what type of "beach" do you prefer? The Wyndham has some nice sandy places but for the the most part it is a bit rocky. The "plus" of this type of beach is that there is some (albeit not terrific) snorkeling. My understanding is that NC has a nice sandy beach.

The food and drink at the Wyndham were awesome. We preferred the grill area over the buffet. Top shelf liquor was available upon request. The pool area was also nice but we pretty much stayed under a papaya all day :)

I wouldn't think "tons" of children would be an issue at either of these places.

We are taking our 4 children/young adults with us next week and we are picking Mr. Sanchos over the Wyndham as it seems to be more family / kid oriented.

Have a fun trip!!

at NC, you order what you want from the menu. they will serve you at your lounger or you can go up to the tables. the nachos were great, the grilled shrimp was excellent. too much food for us, we didn't order everything we had coming...just couldn't eat another things.

since they limit the number of people to 100 a day, tho a normal day is 20 to 40 people.

don't know what brands they serve, i just had the fruit punch.

They have a grill (great food made to order) which was available all day. They also had a lunch buffet for a few hours over the lunch hour. As mentioned, we preferred the grill area over the buffet.

When we were there last year, the Wyndham had top shelf liquor available at the bar (upon request).

As I recall, we went to the bar/grill area to order. I don't remember waiters coming around. However, this was never a problem as we needed to get up every once in a while anyway!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

The most "popular" all-inclusive/resort passes are:

Nachi Cocum

Wyndham

Playa Uvas

Mr. Sanchos

The above are in no particular order. As to which is best for you - it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want to snorkel, your best bet would be Playa Uvas, second, Wyndham.

I've been to the Wyndham and booked Mr. Sanchos for our cruise next week. I'll post a report when I get back!

Jan

Archived