Problem with upcoming cruise ?

SenAnthony

After reading the posts AND sending my own, I think all that has and can be said is done. Our 'poster' hasn't been back on since 11/18 early am so even he must be finished reading. He knows what needs to be done, the sister KNOWS what she must do... whether they do anything is now up to them! We all hope she does the RIGHT thing and cancels the cruise until the baby is born and old enough to travel. If she doesn't, then hopefully the cruiseline won't let her on board. Let's just all go on to another 'thread' and really help those who truly want or need our help! This poster is finished here... Bon Voyage!

Thanks everyone for your help.

I don't want to bring this debate back - but I do want to say how much I appreciate everyones help here.

I have infact been reading the thread, I'm just not always logged in when I do so!! :)

So here is the result:

With the great info in this thread, pro's and con's.. she has been convinced it's in her own best interests, the baby as well as that of the other guests to NOT try and go on the cruise.

I can't believe this thread received 100+ posts. I'm thankful for everyones concern and input (for and against going). I brought some other family members into this as well, and took advice from some of the posters in this thread to have a party for her when the cruise is finished. So a happy ending for all.

Archived